Reviews for In that dark silent hour
where she went chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Another good one.
Mature Me chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Simply brilliant!
RheaBay chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow, this was incredible. Just the right amount of romance and angst to make this so, so believable. And everyone, including Ginny, are very much in character.

You did an absolutely splendid job in writing this! I applaud you :-)

Normally, I would ask for a sequel, and it may have already been written seeing as this is from ages ago, but I think that this is perfect as is. Leaves so much to the readers' imagination, and I appreciate that.

Brilliant job!

Cheers!

~RB :-)
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The whole one-shot was great, but the last sentence was the best of it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
Kendrajonescox.net chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I loved this story. I can't tell you quite why, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with my feel for angst. I just wanted you to know that Ive been reading a few of your stories, including HOM, and I would just like to say I love them. I am not a HGSS type of person, I actually prefer HPSS, but reading your stories have reminded me that as long as an author can write well and has a knack for putting on a good story, any subject can be a pleasurable one. I appreciate you writing. Many Thanks.

Kendra
Nat chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aughh, this clashes with my idolisation of Severus. However you did do a wonderful job, I just wish you had chosen Draco or someone else instead. Actually I quite like Draco.. Now ive confused myself. good writing though and nice use of Ginny
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
wonderwall05 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
God I loved this even though I always want a happy ending. Again the writing caught me and brought me in. Never oen for Snape and Hermione, but suddenly I feel compelled to write one of my own.

- Wonderwall
Pyreite chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
An interesting twist on the Snape/Hermione relationship. Very original, and oddly enough I think very in character.
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Excellent!
The Creatress chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
o that was so sad... deep, but sad... :(... ok, i gotta go read Deshabille again! :)
stashthesocks chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
aww i like this :) sad but i like it
Zavulon chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh, please, this just HAS TO have a sequel. A happy-ending one. Please.
Saffron 3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
*sniff sniff* sigh... tho its sad and completely against everything i support, this one-shot was really beautiful. well written, well read. kudos to you.

Love,