Reviews for In that dark silent hour
The Artema chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
You're my favourite SS/HG author, hands down. This is such a sad, lovely story and I adore it. I love the prose, the way the angst isn't wangst and it's poignant and just so beautifully woeful.

Wonderful. :3
something.l1k3.laughter chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Whoah...very nice fic! A little to angsty for my likings, but still passionate and very well-written. Continue!

Jehove chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
WhOa! this one left me breathless! loved the darkness and the angst! The black as sin eyes and the last line was totally BRILLIANT! Great SSHG fic! v
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Goodness me, that was good. I loved the twist at the end. As much as I know I shouldn't, I find myself feeling sorry for Snape, who can't seem to get anything right... This is an amazing piece of work, so different and original. I can definitely see this happening and I love how you can get into Hermione's head so well. Great job.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
black-as-sin eyes. oh man. that one got me good.

fantastic job. dark and angsty.
Miss Ida chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Hi Regann.

Wow! Very emotional writing and for me reading. I've also read your "Heart over mind" and was completely stunned. Your imagination and style of writing is amazing, and I only wish I was that good. I think you portray Hermione so well in both of the stories, although they are very different. I can only encourage you to keep writing, especially on "Heart over mind" as I would like to know what happens further on.

avidpotterfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2005

and rather insightful...

interesting read!
Greenstuff chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
*sniff* very angsty in deed. But also very interesting.. I've considered some rather odd HG/SS twists in the agst department but this one is incredibly unique. Great job.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Now that is how I think the HG/SS relationship truely is! Very few people have summed up what that pairing would be as elloquently as you did! Amazing!
kira chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was sad... *sob*
Ziven chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I liked it...although it is a sad fic. Though you're right; sometimes it just has to come out.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Whoa... o.O So utterly dark, angsty, and oh-sp intriging, brilliant job. Love the last line. Makes you think, ne?

Much love,

~DarkRoseBlood _
Laura chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oh...that's so sad! Excellent job though. It's a very intriguing and well-written story! Also, keep up the good work on "Heart over Mind." I'm hooked on it! :) Good Luck!
AloysiusWag chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
A bit too angst for my taste, I'm fond of '... Lived Happily ever after' haha, but anyway... I find it good... I love SS/HG, needless to say...

Ps. Update HOM! :: grouchy ::
lavender baby chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
loved it. sad, dark but still beautiful. i heart ss/hg because of you!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »