Reviews for In that dark silent hour
A fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
You're a wonderful writer. Excellently done.
Lana Manckir chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow! I love your writing. Wonderful one-shot and yes very angst, which is not usually my cup of tea but you managed to make it very compelling.
Wynnefred Blaire chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Well...that was...interesting? Talk about angst. Well, I guess you're right. We all need to get it out sometime, but do continue working on your less depressing SS/HM fic. I enjoyed the part where you talked about the only way Hermione knew the encounters were real was because of the way Snape's eyes flickered over her at Grimmauld place. I completely understand that feeling of something completely unreal happening. I thought that was very well portrayed. A very well written piece of work if rather depressing. PLEASE keep writing.
Not an active user chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
You have a real grasp of the melancholy sensual my dear, beautifully written and very sad. I think I'll go read all your other fics.
carbon-panda chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
yup. angst is the only way to describe it. and i'm glad you're not going this direction with your other hg/ss fanfic. the way you wrote Hermione was quite believable in her (logic vs. emotion conflict) but Snape didn't sit right with me. maybe it was the savageness of his character? regardless, it was written well, and had my attention instantly. i love the way you tell a story. )
Soki chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Just wow.

There's nothing to say, this is bloody great.

Really sad and everything but this is how Snape should be, thought I doubt about Hermione, she seems so weak but if she really loves him then everything makes sense.

Loved it, but too sad for me.
Rasg chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Achingly sad, more-or-less in character (you skillfully avoided dormat!Hermione, especially with the last line about 'love').

But please, please dont write angst. You're far too good at it.
FemmeLoki chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Very melancholy, and sad, she deserves so much more than that - yet, perhaps thats his version of love as well. Perhaps, if they'd done the "normal" thing, it wouldn't have worked out.

One takes love and acceptance where one finds it.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Oh. It's so perfect in every way. Fantastic work. Really bloody brilliant. I have to read your other work now.

Incredible job.
Droxy chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Interesting and darker progression of SS/HG, where this story portrays a darker, canon Snape.

I get a feeling of raw need running under the text, a sense of- survial mentality.

However, it is clear both parties continue for a reason. Interesting that Hermione doesn't want to necessesarily think her way out this to align the relationship more. Once again, more raw need.

I really liked Ginny.

Loved seeing the darker side of our normally sweet Regann
Alexandria chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
nice.. very very nice.. :D
Misha Tedesco chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
pretty good... very emotional. But does she really love him? didnt have time to read it carefully
Betz chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Ooh, very dark, lots of dispair, maudlin and leaves me bereft of anything warm or fuzzy. Bravo. No happy, happy, joy, joy, no sweetness & light. Though I prefer happy endings on a whole, I really enjoy a well written dark fic now and again. Thanks for letting us know on WIKTT you posted this.
LaurenLeigh chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
As much as I like the cheerful Hermione in "Heart over Mind" I found this Hermione equally as enjoyable. A little angst once in a while can't hurt :)

I've always felt that if Snape were to have a 'relationship' of sorts with any character (cannon or not) this is probably how it would most likely pan out. Good portrayal.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to other tales from you.
Medatsu chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Powerful...Very deep..liked it... But couldn't get into it...no losing myself in the story somehow..
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »