Reviews for In that dark silent hour
Laura chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oh...that's so sad! Excellent job though. It's a very intriguing and well-written story! Also, keep up the good work on "Heart over Mind." I'm hooked on it! :) Good Luck!
AloysiusWag chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
A bit too angst for my taste, I'm fond of '... Lived Happily ever after' haha, but anyway... I find it good... I love SS/HG, needless to say...

AloysiusWag

Ps. Update HOM! :: grouchy ::
lavender baby chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
loved it. sad, dark but still beautiful. i heart ss/hg because of you!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Perfect and lovely.
crissy chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
too angsty for me but good if that is what you like.
otherside2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
wonderfully sad story. Ginny has the right of it though, move on hermione, move on.
Samilia chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Holy sh**! What and awesome piece of work! Good job, there.
perwinkle27 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
What a haunting story. I found the writing to be very powerful.
JasperPress77 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That's a situation I knew some people to have been in. It's hard to get through and move on, but Ginny has the right idea "Why?" Nice job.
A fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
You're a wonderful writer. Excellently done.
Lana Manckir chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow! I love your writing. Wonderful one-shot and yes very angst, which is not usually my cup of tea but you managed to make it very compelling.
Wynnefred Blaire chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Well...that was...interesting? Talk about angst. Well, I guess you're right. We all need to get it out sometime, but do continue working on your less depressing SS/HM fic. I enjoyed the part where you talked about the only way Hermione knew the encounters were real was because of the way Snape's eyes flickered over her at Grimmauld place. I completely understand that feeling of something completely unreal happening. I thought that was very well portrayed. A very well written piece of work if rather depressing. PLEASE keep writing.
Not an active user chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
You have a real grasp of the melancholy sensual my dear, beautifully written and very sad. I think I'll go read all your other fics.
carbon-panda chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
yup. angst is the only way to describe it. and i'm glad you're not going this direction with your other hg/ss fanfic. the way you wrote Hermione was quite believable in her (logic vs. emotion conflict) but Snape didn't sit right with me. maybe it was the savageness of his character? regardless, it was written well, and had my attention instantly. i love the way you tell a story. )
Soki chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Just wow.

There's nothing to say, this is bloody great.

Really sad and everything but this is how Snape should be, thought I doubt about Hermione, she seems so weak but if she really loves him then everything makes sense.

Loved it, but too sad for me.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »