Reviews for In that dark silent hour
Ziven chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I liked it...although it is a sad fic. Though you're right; sometimes it just has to come out.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Whoa... o.O So utterly dark, angsty, and oh-sp intriging, brilliant job. Love the last line. Makes you think, ne?

Much love,

~DarkRoseBlood _
Laura chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oh...that's so sad! Excellent job though. It's a very intriguing and well-written story! Also, keep up the good work on "Heart over Mind." I'm hooked on it! :) Good Luck!
AloysiusWag chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
A bit too angst for my taste, I'm fond of '... Lived Happily ever after' haha, but anyway... I find it good... I love SS/HG, needless to say...

AloysiusWag

Ps. Update HOM! :: grouchy ::
lavender baby chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
loved it. sad, dark but still beautiful. i heart ss/hg because of you!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Perfect and lovely.
crissy chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
too angsty for me but good if that is what you like.
otherside2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
wonderfully sad story. Ginny has the right of it though, move on hermione, move on.
Samilia chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Holy sh**! What and awesome piece of work! Good job, there.
perwinkle27 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
What a haunting story. I found the writing to be very powerful.
JasperPress77 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That's a situation I knew some people to have been in. It's hard to get through and move on, but Ginny has the right idea "Why?" Nice job.
A fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
You're a wonderful writer. Excellently done.
Lana Manckir chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow! I love your writing. Wonderful one-shot and yes very angst, which is not usually my cup of tea but you managed to make it very compelling.
Wynnefred Blaire chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Well...that was...interesting? Talk about angst. Well, I guess you're right. We all need to get it out sometime, but do continue working on your less depressing SS/HM fic. I enjoyed the part where you talked about the only way Hermione knew the encounters were real was because of the way Snape's eyes flickered over her at Grimmauld place. I completely understand that feeling of something completely unreal happening. I thought that was very well portrayed. A very well written piece of work if rather depressing. PLEASE keep writing.
Not an active user chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
You have a real grasp of the melancholy sensual my dear, beautifully written and very sad. I think I'll go read all your other fics.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »