Reviews for In that dark silent hour
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Once again, amazing. .. Amazing. Really. My head's still spinning.

You're one of the few authors I've read that doesn't throw out all this muck of emtion in the author's notes, you just get it out in the story where it belongs.

Also, my friends would kill me if they knew I was a Snape/Hermione fan. *shrugs* Even if they DO refer to him as "Old enough to be your dad sexy"...

I love all of your stories, and I really expect you to continue on your others.

On a normal note, I'd generally ask for fanfiction in some other area...

But your writing seems to do best raw in whatever you started in, so I'd almost like to see it stay there.

Good luck on keeping the writer's block away!

(Also, your writing's rather inspirational-I've been trying to do an angst-ridden doujinshi/fan comic for weeks, and I think I'll get it out now!)
Deeble chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
An interesting - if depressing and difficult - exploration of how two damaged people would handle the post-war years. I'm glad you're not going in this direction in your other story, but I know what you mean about some things demanding to be written.

The description of Snape's eyes as black-as-sin was perfect. I wish I'd thought of it.
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Complex, yet simple. Melancholic, yet sweet. Sad and realistic, and most of all, beautiful.

There's really nothing else to say, other than to offer you my heartfelt congratulation and to thank you, for a beautiful story.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Now that was a Snape worthy of the name. Great story even if I'm not that big a fan of angst.
Velvet Mouse chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow. This is a very powerful story. Hermione's actions are all perfectly reasonable and explainable - when you see the situtation from the inside. But Ginny, watching from outside, also has the perfect response of bafflement and outrage. Amazing the things love can make you do, isn't it?
lizz chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
this is really good. it stands alone well, but it practically screams to be taken more indepth. very dark, very inviting.
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
excellent
armor chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
it's so sad... can you write a sequel ? sad or happy, as you wish, with Snape's POV ?
AikidoChick21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow...now THAT was deep...I loved it!

It was very well-written and psychological. Hermione seems very much her analytical self, but she allows her emotions to come out at the same time. She's so well-rounded and...well...REAL in this fic. Great job! I knew I put you on my Fav. Authors for a reason! _

~JW
LMartin77 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow ... very angsty. But I liked it because it actually elicited a response in me ... sadness, anger, understanding ... I have been there, I hope it turns out as well for Hermione that it did for me ...
wolfen18 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow...that was rather intense, and as you say, melancholic. I'm not asking for a sequel that is a happy ending, but I wouldn't mind seeing perhaps a companion piece from Snape's POV. Anyways, excellent vignette.

wolfen
E.A.V chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Interesting and well written...I don't usually like reading angst because it brings my emotions down and then drags them in the mud; there is no exception in that for this story, but it is well written and rather poignant...
StarLaughter chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
That was brilliantly written, great work!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6