Reviews for Endless Rain
SasukeUchiha2117 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I absolutely loved this! It was so cute :3
Sasuke's Shadow chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Will there be another chapter?
Caroline L Kun chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
This was so cute, I love how you wrote a three chapter long story about this pairing, most people don't try to. But, you did.

I love the part were its kakashi woundering if he should go in, or not. it seems like somthing someone would really do.

And I love this line, 'The two of them had always been running away, only this time, they ran into each other.' So awsome. I can't wait for more writing from you.
Satsukiyami chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
So kawaii!

Great job on the story is was great
dimonyo-anghel chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
i love it! yay kaka/sasu! and kakashi is so sweet ! buying sasuke a present and the doggy is just like them!
blisblop chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
It was nice,it boardered on sensual at points,you should go with that.
Solo Duet chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Wow... nice ficcie I especially lurv teh first chappie. So much detail and meaning into it. Did you knw that Sasuke's B'day ish teh 23rd of July? *blank stare* Just to let you know..
Hakanaki chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
This is an awesome story. You rock. I loved the style, vocabulary, discriptions, hardly to not any errors, awesome job. I luffed it. _
uchiha fan chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
This was so sweet. And Kakashi giving Sasuke a dog for his birthday was so cute! _ This is my favorite pairing, too and also one of my favorite songs.

I found this on Icha Icha Desire and looked up your name here to find more. X3
Saya chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
Wonderful! I love! It's beatiful! Kakashi is such cute when he is shy!

And Sasuke, I love him so much!

I hope you writ another cute story like this!

Kaks/Sasu is my favourite pairing!

Kiss
HelloEli chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
This is such a sweet fic... In no way have you done this pairing injustice! I love KakaSasu fics, and this one is no exception!
yo tadaiima chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
KAWAII I love Kakasasu !
Riddle chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
:3 I like it! it's so fluffy! I'm looking forward to your next fic! :)
Nara Mina chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
i love the dog i wish i had kiseki as a dog. and the story was really good kaka/sasu is a good couple you rule. : two thumps up: ;-)
pdonyin chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
That was such a sweet story _ Kakasasu is Love :)