Reviews for Ghosts Of Prague
clerical medical chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Ah, now that as good whumping. I feel better too.
zafaran chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
You can chalk up another here for someone who recognized the Golem. The type of reading I do had had it appear as an element before, so I suspected things were going to go totally pear-shaped just as soon as you described the writing on the forehead, and had John touch it. I'm not sure if I'd ever heard the origination of the story though. That was a nice touch since I don't mind getting some education along with a nice story. Like when I strated trying to read articles on high-energy plasma physics, the key to my understanding them, actually came from what I'd learned in a James P. Hogan science fiction novel. I've already save this story to ebook for future rereading, and that's actually how I finished it originally. I dumped it to my PDA and was curled up in bed reading it in a wakeful period in the night. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
I think it had enough whumping, great story.

As he approached, he saw that it contained a vaguely humanoid shape, approximately the right height to stand at the tables.

I knew it was going to be giant robots :P
ditraveler chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
Great story Thanks for sharing it...scary robot/android thing!
Soledad chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I've already read this story some time ago but never came around commenting it. Liked the Zelenka POV on things and how differently he sees everything than the rest of the gang. The parallels between Atlantis and Prague - including the old legends - are excellently drawn.
KylaRyan chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
I'd thought it was famillar...it's been years since I heard that story.

KRH
Amaq Iraluq chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
Awesome Fanfic! And I love the story it is based off of!
Reyson chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
Catching up with some completed fics... so many good stuff to read around am trying to make my way around various fics. Anyway, what a lovely tale you wove here! A very fun and exciting read. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Go Zelenka! That android was scary! Shep whump was excellent! Well done!
maria100 chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
Wow i loved this story, nice bit of whumpage as well, no i mean er poor sheppard how could you do that to him!
Faith-chan chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
I liked this story very much. Love the depth of character in Zelenka, though I think he's a bit less solem and somber than in the story. *shrugs* Either way, much loves for this!

Just out of curiosity, have you read "Miles to go Before I Sleep" by Titan5 on this site? I'm not trying to cause any problems, but the similarities between the two pieces is enough to make me raise an eyebrow. Yours was published first, so I was just wondering if you were aware of the newer piece.
Rainchaser chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
Well, I was planning on going to bed, but I found myself compelled to read just one more chap.. er, story. That was certainly some impressive Shep-whumping, and I love the concept of the recycling centre - it's something they've never shown, but the Ancients would have needed to have something to deal with their junk.

Good job! _
sherlock21b chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
Interesting story and some nice character interaction. Loved the descriptions of Prague from Zelenka (a lot of my family hails from the Czech Republic).

I'm, of course, familiar with the legend of the golem (there isn't a kid who went to yeshiva who doesn't learn that one) , though the story you tell and the one I heard differ (I suppose that there are a lot of variations on the Golem of Prague story).

I should point out that the Hebrew word "Emet" doesn't mean "justice"-it means "truth." The truth really is out there :-)
Werewolf's One chapter 9 . 3/3/2005
I really liked this story, it was a great Sheppard whumping.

*adds to favorite stories*

I will attempt (seriously attempt, don't be surprised if I forget by tomorrow) to read somemore of your stories. )
SGAfan chapter 9 . 3/3/2005
I just read this story and enjoyed it very much. One small detail, emet is the Hebrew word for truth, not justice.
Belisse chapter 9 . 2/21/2005
I love your stories, you really have the skills to make really great whumping stories. Keep them coming!