Reviews for Blinded By Science
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 13 . 5/27
Great Story!
Xiaou Nem chapter 13 . 2/13
Great story! I loved the touching scene between Rei and her grandfather. Androids are scary, but I too think Serenity overreacted. But that is in character.
Ami's thoughts about Viluy and her possible redemption are also very touching. Your stories are so very deep! And the references to Freud and other theorists is also very interesting.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
WOW, you like your plot twists, don't ya? I'd expected nothing less from one of the best Sailor Moon fanfiction writers out there :-D Totally cool... and the Usagi/Rei interaction is truly phenomenal. So canon!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
And suddenly, AngelMoon Girl's squeals rose in a din with Usagi's as Mamoru proposed :-D Wicked awesome story, *yet* again... and ooh! Trials are ahead! Perhaps a battle or two? :-D
Gravaja Umbros chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Now I may be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Artemis has been insisting that the thing is not a robot, but an android. While it is an android, unless I'm mistaken it is also a robot. A robot is a mechinized creation, a creature or a tool. An android is a robot built to resemble and act as a human. Thus, android is a more specific term, but robot is still accurate. And as an unrelated note, cyborgs are part mechinized, and part organic, usually resembling a person, but not nessisarily (especially if the only organic part is the brain of a person). So cyborgs may not accurately be called robots or androids, androids may be called robots, and robots may or may not be androids.
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 11/16/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Deep Serenity chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
SO very good, and I find it to be a creepy subject myself! excellent story, love all the connections! Loved seeing Michelle!
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
_ Oh, that's so wonderful. And I remember in that other fic...*searches for quote* Ah! Here it is!

"But you can't just assume your wedding is going to happen the day after you graduate high school."

No...but the engagement did. _
Angel chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
You said in this chapter that Shingo was forteen but isn't he two years younger than Usagi? That would mean that she graduated highschool at sixteen. Did I miss something?
suisei no mitsukai chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
Ah very good. I really enjoyed this story. And now it's time to beg for a sequal. I think it would be very interesting if you went into the other story you hinted at. The android riots make me very curious and I would absolutely love to read more. Keep up your great work!
trp0522 chapter 13 . 1/16/2005
Thank you for 13 fabulous chapters and by the way great ending. I look forward to your work.
Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I'm about to start reading this story but before i do i have one request. Please write more Neo Moon stories ASAP, i love them. Yours are almost the only good ones that make sense. There realistic enough to be real and yet Sci Fi enough to be very cool. So please write more next time you get an idea for Neo Moon stories because i think your one of the best writers on Thank you for writing so fast to! Until next time!
Child of Avalon chapter 13 . 1/15/2005
your absolutely riveting story is at an end. Although I'm sad, I'm happy too because you're getting closer to that goal of yours! Man, I was cracking up just as bad as the others with Usagi's "I dill" and "I woo" mishap. That's justa classic. Great emotion and depth you gave Ami in this story, especially in this chapter when she's talking about Yui and her. I'll be on the look-out of your next story. Blessed by Three, Blessed Be.
LokiLeysmith chapter 12 . 1/10/2005
Well, they won, I guess. Nothing to do but clean up.

Why do I feel that the Setsuna of present day is about to get the short end of the deal? The line about Sailor Moon deigning to speak to her was what made me wonder.

Good chapter, and a great story overall.
SlipperyLiz chapter 12 . 1/9/2005
Every chapter is (as usual) better than the last. Your portrayal of politics was very well done, and the emotions of each character were spot on. Can't wait for Chapter 13!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »