Reviews for Revelations
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/14
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing! :D
nrynmrth chapter 1 . 6/14
Ahhh! I love this! It's perfect.
magicalnana chapter 1 . 2/25
great story
Rose1414 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love it, especially the last comment of Numair ;p
Bookworm6193 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Great one-shot!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This has to be one of the best stories I have read on this site, and God knows I have grown a lot since I first joined FF, and I have read thousands of fics. and honestly, this story and your others were just fantastic! I really loved them. Don't ever take them down that would be such a sin! haha keep on writing, you're good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This one's funny... hee. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is funny and cute. Thanks for writing!
Lupin's Magelet chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I liked this story because it was different than the idea that their relationship was so obvious to everyone else that they had to be pushed into it. Your idea that they managed to keep everything a secret was a nice change, and I thought that you captured the characters' reactions well.
tweeeeetybird chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
lol i loveeeddd it
Junsui Whispers chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I cannot tell you how many times I have read this story. The image of Daine stumbling and Numair catching her is simply perfect, in my opinion. Also, the ending is so clever. I just love it! My only problem with the fic is the amount of emotion Daine spills. I can't quite see her doing that, but everything else seems right in character. This story is bookmarked and I read it every time I either need a Daine/Numair fix or cheering up. Great work!
Vampire Magelet chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Love it3
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
hahahaha. ah I love it!

~Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hahahaha... it's so like George to realize Daine's shirt is inside out, lol
omgluvr24 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009