Reviews for Specimen
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh my! I realized I never posted a review on this!

What an amazing story I must say, believable too. Very well written, and I really like the characterization. Wonderful job, with there were more Wild Arms Yaoi
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
everybody needs somebody to love i'm glad that jet got to experience it
El Dorado chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very cute, well written.

Clive is my favorite non-Prophet character and its great to finally see him in a romantic situation.

You tackled the Catherine question very well, and believably. Catherine is quite the understanding woman!

This whole thing gave me a warm feeling inside. The Clive/Jet pairing has a new place in my heart!

Love it, good work!
LiliDragunova chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This story was simply amazing. First of all, I like yaoi, and Clive x Jet is my favorite WA3 yaoi couple, and even though there was a lot of sad parts, there were really sweet and romantic parts too. Plus this was very well written. _
Spinny Roses chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Oh my GODS. There needs to be more yaoi like this in every fandom. You kept them relatively in character, you tackled the fact that Clive has a wife beautifully and without bashing her, there was humor in the smut, Virginia and Gallows are HILARIOUS and so sweet, and the entire thing is incredibly touching. I am honestly impressed.
you deserve a review even if i dont have a login chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
.thats so sweet! i ... i... im speechless!
meteor9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I don't know my terminology well enough to tell whether or not there was a bit of lemon or lime in the cocktail, but it was a good drink either way.

Well...that was constructive, eh? _
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I giggled and giggled and giggled...and expected Ginny and Gallows to walk in on them. Me naughty. _ Fun! More!

And now, I feel a quote is in order!

"Look at Cordelia...NO! Don't look at Cordelia, she's a student! Oh, I am bad, I'm a bad, bad man." - Wesley
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Poor Jet, my heart is all sad now..well,rather, it was at first.. But then, when you describe their love for one another, my heart jumped into my throat and STAYED there all through the story. As always, you never cease to amaze me. The description of both Jet's past and the love that Clive and him share were both perfectly written. This was just.. wow.. If I try to describe the feeling that I have, I'd probably just ramble.. Erm, it made me feel really warm and fuzzy inside..*nods*... But, I feel so sorry for Jet, who would have thought that he went through so much hell? But still, Clive perhaps did not CLEAR Jet's past, but he sure did help it blur a little. And, Virginia being a yaoi fan girl? Why not? _ I'm sure she'd like to see that sort of stuff.
WolfbanesHybrid chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
THANK YOU! For writing about what Jet did before he joined the group (You could make another story...) (Please...?)

You rock. A aura of awesomness surrounds you and can be awed at for miles and miles and miles around (and states...and countries...)

That's was so cute!( and slightly disturbing)But a good story! By the way, I like those little cross things that stand for the shift of time. And your endings are always so memoriable and great. Simple, yet epic at the same time.

May you giggle sugarly on for many years and decades and centuries and millenia's to come.