Reviews for Confessions
azab chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i loved it a lot
orvida geri chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
i love this story and i do hope that you continue it you have me very much into this story i can't wait to see and read what happens next. with s&G&S
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
awe why not? *smirks* why not continue? hahaha I like it! it was a great one-shot
Animeangel chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Animeangel that sounds so fake. I've used it for two years just to keep my identity secret, but to the piont. I like this fiction... kinda emotional and soft for Sanzo, but pleasing non-da-less.
nine lifes chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
ooh! u stopped the story right when it was going good! argh! will you please finish it? plez? *pitiful eyes*

nine lifes
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Now why in the world would I flame you? *hides lit torch*
Kana chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Dude, you should have continued it! It was working into a real nice groove there...Oh well. x_x;

Very good. I'm going to check out more of your work.
elven dreamer chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
excellent...though i think it should be PG13. still gets a smiley face tho: _ lol.
Elddir Rettop chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I jsut love your story! It's so great and totally sweet!
ashttoreth chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
i love AU fics, did i tell you that? you're the one who wrote that sanzogoku piece at adultfanfiction, right?

i'm quite hm... shall we say, amused and happy at the bond that these two characters have? they don't need words to express their feelings to one another. that's what i think. and since goku, appearing stupider than we give him credit for, can attune himself to sanzo's soul language, their bond doesn't need reaffirmation. it's a feel-feel situation. well, that's what i think... and i also think that seiten is beautiful (i obviously think too much!)

um, i know that this is quite rude of me, but can i make a request? please? anyway, i wish (hope, dream, oh please oh please) that you write an AU fic about sanzo and goku that doesn't need the words i love you or having them go moony-eyed over each other the whole time. i would love to read that. really. anyway, this is just a wish, a hope, a dream, a oh please oh please.

well, ja! and have a nice day. :)