Reviews for Without Me
orvida geri chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
are you going to finish this story or leave it at this i'm i kinda fell in love with it. i do hope that you plan on finishing it asap or if time allows for it i would really appreciate it very much. geri
tohma4president chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
i really enjoyed this story...yaoi n_n

the one confusing thing was the switching would have been good if you'd indicated the switches in some way...
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
uh oh a kinky sanzo lol
Lost Demon102 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I likrd it. I'm gonna put it in my faves.
corntey K chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
*clapping* *crying* *smiling* *smiling even bigger* I had mood swings when I read this T_T _...see...i still can't stop! I really liked, well that would be an understatement, I LOVED this story. So, cute *teardrop*

Keep on writing cuz ur really good at it and you have a good story line and if your like me, when I'm writing a story, I am more worried about my grammer!lol Don't be, your writting is fine. Next time...write a fic from all of Sanzo pov..please *gives puppy dog eyes*

see ya *throws roses at ur feet*
Elddir Rettop chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I love your story! Will there be more? Please.
ashttoreth chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
hi there! it's our sem break so i have time to read fics... hehe.

anyway, about your fic. the transition between sanzo and goku is quite confusing, i blame it on the spacing. you write well as usual - i don't know if it's me and the weather but i think that your fic lacks something. soul? emotions? more explanations? nah, not that. i can't exactly pinpoint it. and the thing about the other beings like goku, it's been done before but it's okay. son goku ( in chinese mythology) was born (i mean his egg) was created the same time the earth was created, did you know (coz i didn't used to know, hehe).

what else... what's with the log-in first thingie? i'm trying to keep myself hidden here! hehe.

all in all, i love sanzogoku fics and i loved reading this one. i'm going to read your other fic and review as well!