Reviews for The Evil Inside
imnotraven16 chapter 16 . 6/7
awesome chapter
Rainbow-claw chapter 16 . 1/28
Here's an idea, what if Legolas is a closet gay, and has gay boyfriend who's part dragon. He hasn't told his family and friends about him because he's afraid that they'll abandon him or make fun of him. And then said boyfriend hears about Legolas' condition, comes to Rivendell, and insists on staying with Legolas the whole time, and later, when Thranduil brings up the whole marriage thing, the boyfriend reveals who he is, mentioning that he's been sharing Legolas' bed for ten years.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
What that can't be the end it's only been 9 years please write more
...
Now would be good
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
Hurry up with the next chapter
Love Of Blood chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
OMG! Ever since the last two harry potter books I have been bad to not go and check the ending of the book or in this case the ending of the chapter to see what ends up happening. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HAVE LEGOLAS DIE! I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR HIM TO RECOVER FOR I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO READ ABOUT HIS RECOVERY! Thank goodness this story isn't over with just yet for if it was and since I had read the note that was before this chapter(Character's death)I would have been so disappointed for I love LEGOLAS AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!
Love Of Blood chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
I fear that I won't have any more time to read this chapter before work and so I wanted to take the time that I have to leave a message for you. I hope that the next chapter contains Legolas healing. If not I hope that you update this story soon and that Chapter 17 contains Legolas healing. I can't wait to read what it is like for Stubborn Legolas to heal.
Love Of Blood chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
I know that I should have left a reply to all of your chapters for this story but I had no reason to until now. I most say, you are really talented when it comes to writing for the Lord of The Rings series. I may know a little bit of the Lord of The Rings series but you know all there is to know about the Lord of The Rings series and more. PLEASE UPDATE SOON(I know that I still have two more chapters to go until I finish with what you so far have)I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! I have spent my four days off from work to read your story and I don't regret any of it! I have spent my time reading what I can easily tell is a great story! And you are a great writer! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
Rainbow-Claw chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Hurry up with the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
me encanto tu relato, por favor... :) continua escribiendo ;) quiero ver como termina :) 3
Corinela chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
I love this! I would like chapter 17 :)
amonyluly chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
please work the hardest you can to finish the next chapter i cannot wait till i see what would happen when thranduil wakes up to see legolas lying in the bed with that condition and what would happem when legolas wakes up and talk to him
amna abou elela chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
it's wonderful, this is the least i can say and i'm burning of excitement to see what would happen when thranduil wakes up and see legolas lying in the bed which is next to him with that condition and i would like to ask you when would you finish it :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
You finished on a cliffhanger! I hate you! Great story though :-)
BrightGreenNails chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
OH MY HOBBIT! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?
BrightGreenNails chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Well... That ending wasnt very reassuring now,, was it?