Reviews for Truly Rogue
Spiritgirl chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
At first I wasnt realy loving this chapter but the middle and end were amazing! I couldnt have written better nobody could have written these storys better whwoever wrote this you are a brillient.
Bets chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
O! Please update will you it's so good!
woohoo chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
This is the most fantastically funny,kick-ass story ever. Time to do the update dance. I know Kitty was excited to Rogue, but that kiss... Everything was like a dream. And now... well they all have some splaining to do. You are a great author. You seamlessly weave the whole story together.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
I kinda like bad-ass Kitty but she really needs to talk to Rogue. This is very very bad in a good way.
HAHAHA chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
This is hysterically funny. Wow. Just wow.
yes chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
This is wonderfully wicked. I am loving this. It even seems plausible. I eagerly await much much more.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
You're alive... Nice to see you again, and keep up the good work, dark
Cosmic-lover chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
I am SO HAPPY that you've updated! Such an excellent chapter at that LUV IT!
S chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Awesome story- I love the Rogue/Emma interaction- practically snark overload. Anyway, just wanted to say that you've just attracted another dedicated reader; so please update! (without a nine month break :)
The Sinful chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Good ol' Rogue-chan. Her, Mystique, and Wanda are my favorite female mutants. Throw in Kurt and Remi for my favorites period. At any rate, if Rogue does get to the point where she can manifest the power of anyone she's absorbed, all who stand in her way *will* die.
RogueNya chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Great chapter. Though am going to have to re-read the story to get full impact of the chapter lol but no trouble there.

Look forward to what happens next.
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Oh man I just love how long your chapters to this story are and the story itself is inceble. I'll love to read more on the next update.
RogueNya chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Cant wait for next chapter.
blackrider11 chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
I like keep writing more please.
GracefulReader chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
hey just want you to know that i love this story it is so kool and i would love it if you updated a.s.a.p lol thnkz
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »