Reviews for Truly Rogue
HAHAHA chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
This is hysterically funny. Wow. Just wow.
yes chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
This is wonderfully wicked. I am loving this. It even seems plausible. I eagerly await much much more.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
You're alive... Nice to see you again, and keep up the good work, dark
Cosmic-lover chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
I am SO HAPPY that you've updated! Such an excellent chapter at that LUV IT!
S chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Awesome story- I love the Rogue/Emma interaction- practically snark overload. Anyway, just wanted to say that you've just attracted another dedicated reader; so please update! (without a nine month break :)
The Sinful chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Good ol' Rogue-chan. Her, Mystique, and Wanda are my favorite female mutants. Throw in Kurt and Remi for my favorites period. At any rate, if Rogue does get to the point where she can manifest the power of anyone she's absorbed, all who stand in her way *will* die.
RogueNya chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Great chapter. Though am going to have to re-read the story to get full impact of the chapter lol but no trouble there.

Look forward to what happens next.
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Oh man I just love how long your chapters to this story are and the story itself is inceble. I'll love to read more on the next update.
RogueNya chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Cant wait for next chapter.
blackrider11 chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
I like keep writing more please.
GracefulReader chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
hey just want you to know that i love this story it is so kool and i would love it if you updated a.s.a.p lol thnkz
PropylPeopleEther chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
This is deinitely one of my favorite rogue evo. stories. Was worried it wouldn't be finished. I'm glad to see you back.
tfobmv18 chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
Good story. Please update it ASAP. I like the versions of Kitty and Rogue. I wonder if after Rogue stops Jean, if she'll go join Kitty at the Brotherhood's or go after Remy. Keep up the good work.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
This was even better than the last. My friend u have inspired me to re-download evolution just to have a better refference for these events. And i like the brotherhood "warming up" to Kitty. Like its her turn to grow up and stuff, seems real good for the hood aswell. Maybe it would be through kitty that wanda gives Toad a chance. And i was wondering what if anything were u gonna do with X23. I like the comic ver. better than the evolution ver much better. And yes Im aware evo was her first appearance. Wow, long review.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
Hmm, this is taking a different twist than I'm used to now... good thing I'm re-watching the series, or I'd have never cought on! Keep up the good work, dark
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »