Reviews for Truly Rogue
Darkness-Lightness chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
LOL CANT WAIT TO SEE THE X-MENS REACTION WHEN ROGUE TURNS UP YEAH!
The Sinful chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
So, Rogue will have to take down Jean; Kitty's a much more interesting version of herself, and Remy's been forced in a sense to join Magneto. Looking forward to next chapter.
Wanda W chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
LOL! I love this new side to Kitty. Her spine is showing and I find I like this characterization of her. I also believe she and Rogue will find they have even more in common in the future. Those poor Thieve's Guild boys have no idea what they've let themselves in for with Mystique, but I really like what you're doing with them.

You are doing a great job and I thoroughly enjoyed catching up now that I'm back in town. Keep it coming!

Wandda
Dark Inu Fan chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Ah, Kitty has crossed over to the dark side! Heh, lets see what a feral kitten can do, eh? Keep up the good work, dark
The Sinful chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
I suppose in a sense the thing with Kitty is rather vaguely like Boom Boom joining the Brotherhood. I suppose you were right on moving the asteroid around but without some form of stealth capabilities, floating asteroids get noticed very quickly on radar. Colossus has been introduced I see. One thing I'm particularly curious about is how/when you'll use Wanda/Scarlet Witch. We'll see soon enough I imagine. Thanks for the shout out.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Cool! Fast update as far as Im concernd. Well now the story is really getting interesdting with you making it more of your own here. I cant wait to see what other changes you make in the future. And is it to much to ask for a GF for Toad. Yay hes kinda a scrub but a woman is all it takes to get a guy to bath and act rite, or walk uprite in this case.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Awesome! I look forward to more updates in part two. But i kinda wanted to see rouge evolved, darn
Dark Inu Fan chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
"It's a small world after all!" Heh, Keep up the good work, dark
Slave2Writing chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I think I read this story three years ago. I'm so glad you've decided to continue this. I love that Mystique and Rogue have a much better relationship. I also love that you added Emma Frost as a twist! Keep on with the great work.
Darkness-Lightness chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
yea remy to the rescue i didn't think the x-men knew about rouge diamond thing?
The Sinful chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I thought Asteroid M was in the frozen north? Maybe I'm wrong. But even if I'm not, it's fanfiction for a reason.
Wanda W chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
I'm all caught up now and still enjoying this story as much as ever. I think you did an excellent job weaving together your original plot twists with the original ideas and dialog from the show. It's possible that Kitty's being painted as a bit too naive, but I do like that she's got enough backbone to try arguing things out with Rogue in this chapter. I think it's high time she questioned some of what's being handed to her by Rogue.

I can't help wondering who's going to be the first to truly see through Rogue's ruse with the X-Men and am very curious as to how things will eventually work out between her and the different mutant groups, her and Remy, and her and Mystique. I mean, obviously at some point there is either going to be a huge plot twist that will bring things more in line with the series or you will have to begin moving away from the way things played out in the series far more.

Well, I am really looking forward to seeing what you plan to do with all of this. You have done a wonderful job so far and have explored the characters in new ways that I would not have anticipated.

Wanda
Dark Inu Fan chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
It's been a long time ince I've watched X-Men: Evo, so I have to remember what the differences are between your AU and the Evo universe. So far it looks good, so Keep up the good work, dark
MidnightManic chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
So, yes. This is a good story. New twist on things, good job! We need more creativity in this hizzhouse!
Kai3anime chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
I just finished reading up till this point and I love the story, I loved the whole Rogue and Kurt parts, I can't wait to see how she fits in at the institute.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »