Reviews for Truly Rogue
PropylPeopleEther chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
This is deinitely one of my favorite rogue evo. stories. Was worried it wouldn't be finished. I'm glad to see you back.
tfobmv18 chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
Good story. Please update it ASAP. I like the versions of Kitty and Rogue. I wonder if after Rogue stops Jean, if she'll go join Kitty at the Brotherhood's or go after Remy. Keep up the good work.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
This was even better than the last. My friend u have inspired me to re-download evolution just to have a better refference for these events. And i like the brotherhood "warming up" to Kitty. Like its her turn to grow up and stuff, seems real good for the hood aswell. Maybe it would be through kitty that wanda gives Toad a chance. And i was wondering what if anything were u gonna do with X23. I like the comic ver. better than the evolution ver much better. And yes Im aware evo was her first appearance. Wow, long review.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
Hmm, this is taking a different twist than I'm used to now... good thing I'm re-watching the series, or I'd have never cought on! Keep up the good work, dark
Darkness-Lightness chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
The Sinful chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
So, Rogue will have to take down Jean; Kitty's a much more interesting version of herself, and Remy's been forced in a sense to join Magneto. Looking forward to next chapter.
Wanda W chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
LOL! I love this new side to Kitty. Her spine is showing and I find I like this characterization of her. I also believe she and Rogue will find they have even more in common in the future. Those poor Thieve's Guild boys have no idea what they've let themselves in for with Mystique, but I really like what you're doing with them.

You are doing a great job and I thoroughly enjoyed catching up now that I'm back in town. Keep it coming!

Dark Inu Fan chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Ah, Kitty has crossed over to the dark side! Heh, lets see what a feral kitten can do, eh? Keep up the good work, dark
The Sinful chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
I suppose in a sense the thing with Kitty is rather vaguely like Boom Boom joining the Brotherhood. I suppose you were right on moving the asteroid around but without some form of stealth capabilities, floating asteroids get noticed very quickly on radar. Colossus has been introduced I see. One thing I'm particularly curious about is how/when you'll use Wanda/Scarlet Witch. We'll see soon enough I imagine. Thanks for the shout out.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Cool! Fast update as far as Im concernd. Well now the story is really getting interesdting with you making it more of your own here. I cant wait to see what other changes you make in the future. And is it to much to ask for a GF for Toad. Yay hes kinda a scrub but a woman is all it takes to get a guy to bath and act rite, or walk uprite in this case.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Awesome! I look forward to more updates in part two. But i kinda wanted to see rouge evolved, darn
Dark Inu Fan chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
"It's a small world after all!" Heh, Keep up the good work, dark
Slave2Writing chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I think I read this story three years ago. I'm so glad you've decided to continue this. I love that Mystique and Rogue have a much better relationship. I also love that you added Emma Frost as a twist! Keep on with the great work.
Darkness-Lightness chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
yea remy to the rescue i didn't think the x-men knew about rouge diamond thing?
The Sinful chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I thought Asteroid M was in the frozen north? Maybe I'm wrong. But even if I'm not, it's fanfiction for a reason.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »