Reviews for Truly Rogue
Darkness-Lightness chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
yea remy to the rescue i didn't think the x-men knew about rouge diamond thing?
The Sinful chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I thought Asteroid M was in the frozen north? Maybe I'm wrong. But even if I'm not, it's fanfiction for a reason.
Wanda W chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
I'm all caught up now and still enjoying this story as much as ever. I think you did an excellent job weaving together your original plot twists with the original ideas and dialog from the show. It's possible that Kitty's being painted as a bit too naive, but I do like that she's got enough backbone to try arguing things out with Rogue in this chapter. I think it's high time she questioned some of what's being handed to her by Rogue.

I can't help wondering who's going to be the first to truly see through Rogue's ruse with the X-Men and am very curious as to how things will eventually work out between her and the different mutant groups, her and Remy, and her and Mystique. I mean, obviously at some point there is either going to be a huge plot twist that will bring things more in line with the series or you will have to begin moving away from the way things played out in the series far more.

Well, I am really looking forward to seeing what you plan to do with all of this. You have done a wonderful job so far and have explored the characters in new ways that I would not have anticipated.

Wanda
Dark Inu Fan chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
It's been a long time ince I've watched X-Men: Evo, so I have to remember what the differences are between your AU and the Evo universe. So far it looks good, so Keep up the good work, dark
MidnightManic chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
So, yes. This is a good story. New twist on things, good job! We need more creativity in this hizzhouse!
Kai3anime chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
I just finished reading up till this point and I love the story, I loved the whole Rogue and Kurt parts, I can't wait to see how she fits in at the institute.
sleepy26 chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
rogue has finally moved in with the x-men let's see how that plays out
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
brilliant
Vaneria Potter chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
I deem thy tale most interesting indeed, being as it is of this most couragous of maidens, and an intriguing spin to her tragic tale.

I pray of thee, tell on.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
please, please tell me you haven't abandoned the story, please tell me that your 2 year hiatus is over! please! please update!
Tzarista chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
great story

is there any more to it?
The Past chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
So. GOOD! Must. Write. More! Please update! Please don't forget this story like some authors do with theirs. PLEASE! I wasn't that sure with the summary discription the first few times I saw this on FanFic but boredem made me give this a try and I am SO happy I did! An all powerful Rogue rules, love the little rewrites of the episodes and will be interesting (If you decided to continue this, again with a lot of begging on my part) to see her and Remy's reactions when they meet up with the whole X-Men/Brotherhood fight against Mag's little play team later in the series. From an Emma (who I just love how you wrote her in this) fan and a HUGE Rogue fan, please, once again, update.
alydhe chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
This is really interesting! I especially loved the Rogue/Henry (of the relationship sort), Rogue/Kurt (of the non-relationship sort), and Rogue/Emma (of both sorts) interactions. I hope you continue soon and add more sibling interaction.
emi13 chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
av always wanted to do a story like this but yours is so much better than mine would have been - i love bad ass slutty Rogue!can't wait till you get her in the institute
RebelRogue127 chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
I like your story so far. I like the bond you got started between Rogue, Kitty, and Emma. I can't wait till Rogue joins the X-men(she's goin to, write) and to see the hellfire club involved. I can't wait for your next chapter.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »