Reviews for Truly Rogue
sable-fahndu chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
Ack! You must continue this fine fine thing! I love it! Damn shame no one reads it! ( they shall feel my wrath soon ) Undoubtly, I'm recommending to all my friends! But please please please don't stop. You cut me off and I want to know what happened! You cannot do this to me...well...you can...but you musn't! Please update soon!
aidens chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
Marvel Girl *snickers* was Jean's original code name *more laughter*
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
hah, loved rogue insulting jean in french. quite hilarious, i must say. anyhoo, jolly good show! keep it coming.
RikaTabithaStarr chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
this is good, i really enjoyed reading it, plz update soon
WickedWitch chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
glad you liked my idea, loved the chapter and update soon!
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
gosh, this is just too spiffy. i really like the fact that rogue's in on everything, being all devious and such. it's more fun than her being manipulated all the time, so yay! can't wait to see what happens next. bring it on, quick like a bunny on crack!
Avalon chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
I like this story. Very much. it's... original.
ThistleL chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Cool! Update soon! Pretty Please?
ThistleL chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Okay what about the x - men and was some of this in flashback? Anyways I really loved your story. Update soon.
Eileen Blazer chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Oh, I'm fascinated! I can't wait for an update! Make it soon. :)
ThoseRainyDays chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This story is un-like anything I have ever read...It's simple awesome! Update soon!

-Rainy
41eugoR chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Really interesting...Write more ASAP!
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I like this. It's quite well-written. You're off to a promising start; please continue as well as, if not better than, you began.
crazywolfgrrl chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
*Bursts into laughter* oh god this is hilarious...I look forward to the next update.
WickedWitch chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
love what youve done with her and i think you should go straight into rogue recrute and have the "teatching how to be a thief" as a flashback.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »