Reviews for Truly Rogue
UniAniGi chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Wow... what a racy fic. With Rogue and nearly anyone with a pulse. I'm starting to see sort of a recurring theme in your fics here, all except for your "Mystical Children" one. 0_o I'm also starting to wonder whether you're homo, hetero, or bi, although I'm guessing bi. Umm, hope that question isn't too personal... ;;

Whoo, she's got Emma on the brain, and Emma, well... vice-versa. Hah, so Emma also momentarily gains the powers that Rogue absorbs. Now isn't that just peachy? Heh, it'd be funny if Emma were in a business meeting when Rogue absorbs Sabretooth for the first time. Ya know, suddenly growing fur, fangs, and claws. Did ya know that the art director for the show, Steve Gordon, drew up a sketch of an evo-tized Emma Frost? Go to his website, just his name with no spaces, followed by a dot com, and look in the sketchbook section. He's got one of Psylocke there too, though her outfit is kinda tacky.

Ah, bucket jokes are always fun. And *gasp* it's not only involving Magneto!

Heh... precognition can be a pain. Rogue dishing out answers before Emma can even think of the answers, talk about frustrating. Hmm... and Rogue seems to have a knife fetish as well, and is a flirtacious fatal sado-masochistic psychotic quasi-goth. I say that last part 'cause of the skull thing. I always wondered if that skull belt of Mystique's served any purpose, and I don't recall her morphing the skulls into tools, but hey, it's pretty darn nifty.

In the last chapter, you have Rogue mentioning Pietro. How does she know about him if he's first introduced in this one? I'm gonna avoid "you goofed", and guess that either she knows through precognition, or Mystique informed her beforehand and asked her to play dumb.

So this is the fic you're gonna use the whole "X-men being shocked that Kitty is a lesbian" comment I used in your other fic for. Heh, it's amusing to see that one small line inspired you to include it as an aspect of this fic. XD

Hmm... much mayhem and groovitude in the next chapter I presume, and that could get a little crazy. And this time, Rogue's coming along for the ride. Hah, I wonder how she'll react to Forge. XD

On another note, I have finally taken the plunge into X-men: Evo fandom. No, I haven't written a fic, but I have made *drumrolls* a music video. It's starring Rogue, to the tune "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger. The lyrics suit her well, and it's a slightly demented video to a slighty demented song. I'm hoping I can work out the kinks and have it available for sharing by tomorrow.

Guess that's about enough, so until next time, buh-bai! _
catti chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
that was fun. very different story, and most definetly what rogue would most likily be like if raised by Mystique
sable-fahndu chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
Ack! You must continue this fine fine thing! I love it! Damn shame no one reads it! ( they shall feel my wrath soon ) Undoubtly, I'm recommending to all my friends! But please please please don't stop. You cut me off and I want to know what happened! You cannot do this to me...well...you can...but you musn't! Please update soon!
aidens chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
Marvel Girl *snickers* was Jean's original code name *more laughter*
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
hah, loved rogue insulting jean in french. quite hilarious, i must say. anyhoo, jolly good show! keep it coming.
RikaTabithaStarr chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
this is good, i really enjoyed reading it, plz update soon
WickedWitch chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
glad you liked my idea, loved the chapter and update soon!
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
gosh, this is just too spiffy. i really like the fact that rogue's in on everything, being all devious and such. it's more fun than her being manipulated all the time, so yay! can't wait to see what happens next. bring it on, quick like a bunny on crack!
Avalon chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
I like this story. Very much. it's... original.
ThistleL chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Cool! Update soon! Pretty Please?
ThistleL chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Okay what about the x - men and was some of this in flashback? Anyways I really loved your story. Update soon.
Eileen Blazer chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Oh, I'm fascinated! I can't wait for an update! Make it soon. :)
ThoseRainyDays chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This story is un-like anything I have ever read...It's simple awesome! Update soon!

-Rainy
41eugoR chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Really interesting...Write more ASAP!
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I like this. It's quite well-written. You're off to a promising start; please continue as well as, if not better than, you began.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »