Reviews for So Mote It Be
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Interesting cant wait to see what happens next :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Loving it please continue soon
xXCheer gurlXx chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love it! All your stories are great! So update update update
verra chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
i would love to see you continue do.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Good start I hope you pick it up again and update.. Where were you going this this story? thanks
Miravisu chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Interesting, it's elemental, eh?
Lady Knight of VT chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh, sounds mysterious...and marvelously intriguing! I can't wait for more! Much, much more!

-LadyKnight
Melian Nilromen chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hey this is an interesting idea, do you plan to do anything more with this story? I note that you have a plot lined out, are you writing anymore on this or are you letting this story sit?
Kirinin chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This looks very interesting so far...

-K
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
If this is your attempt of a mistry then I must say I am dying with suspense here! Ooh...why did they do that to Draco and Hermione? Draco is darkness and Hermione is light? Ying and Yang? Do update soon, like I said for vengence I'll wait 50 years for you to update as long as you keep up your great work!

Reanne1102
DooDooDoo chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Ah. Continue please!
AliceToy2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
wright more soon plaz
thinkfoward chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This story seemed really interesting, and I can see several intersting directions it could take. I'd love it if you came back to this plotline, but seeing as its been more than a year since you have I guess that is pretty unlikely.
brielleheather chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
hey i love it update soon please
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Okay, I read this well over a year ago (obviously, lol) and I just re-found it. I was wondering if it was supposed to be a one shot and if it's not, if you were going to write any more of it. I know it's been awhile, but I would really love to read more.