Reviews for threshold
Mantinas chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I really liked this. My favorite part was when Cree walked up to the Chad in the shadows. That was awesome!
mikey chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
i like cree and chad. man my sister is telling me what to write so don't think i'm writin all am i writing for her write now i don't know. now this is my sister talking.

i love chad and cree wish there were some more. maybe there could be a chad and cree community. gotta wait till i'm thirteen to login. anyway i love your stories. now it's me mikey i like your anime piks
smaginn chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
maybe you can do a sequel on the DCFDTL and father , like what happened to them.
Energy witch chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
Hey I just read your whole fic and I really enjoyed it

And you made Numbuh 1 more understanding reall good idea

Least Cree and Chad can relax a bit with their actual lives as good teenagers without Father ordering them about...
Genosythe chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Who, great first chapter! And yes, I understood it was Numbuh 30C right away. ;) Besides, more people call him Kenny. But I have a feeling you were the first one to do so.

Aw, Cree and Chad are SO cute! You're really good at describing them and all the details! Awesome work! And now, I shall go read the next chapter!
weartheseshorts chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
That was terribly sweet, and what a great ending! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! Great job. Yes, and I do think you have to make this a trilogy! Woo! That would rock!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Jools chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Hi Bizarro!

And I thought your fanart was amazing! This is great. Its most definatly one of the best stories on You should put a link from your sight to your fanfics! You will get more reviews.

Jools
Caro N chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
Wow, and I thought your artwork was the only thing I've seen that's amazing. This was great stuff here! I can't wait for the sequel!
ZePuKa chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
cant say i understand it, but then again i am pretty tired... so does this mean that there will be a traitor among the dcfdtl? i cant wait for the sequel... man i gotta stop using those dots...
ZePuKa chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
wow... powerful... poor 4 got squished... P btw, whats a golden plot bunnie? y it not a fishie? or a squirrley? _ i like squirrlie...

(geez, i'm tired...)
weartheseshorts chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
Yeah, you better post the next chapter quicker! It's making me terribly sad to see that you haven't updated! Ah well. Great job. It's developing it's plot beautifully.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
The Dormouse chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
This story is great. I have no words to describe it. Plesse update soon.
ZePuKa chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
FINISH IT! AH! cant... wait... so... LONG! (hehe, i'm dying here, i need to know what happens!)
ZePuKa chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
man, this is good...
ZePuKa chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
wow, i'm impressed.. converting 30 celsius to 86 farenheit... now, convert to kelvin for me... (heck, i'll even do it for ya! 303 degrees kelvin)