Reviews for How Can I Not Love You
icecreamgal31 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
"and a doughnut" :)
DeniseM chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Would you please just note that, at a wedding a bride wears a veil, not a vale. This is by definition a valley. Otherwise your stories are OK. Thanks.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
cute story. i liked it. _
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
absolutely brilliant but one thing

then pounds and a doughnut
EquinoxSGC chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
heheheehe aw *applause*
sgater926 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Absolutely brilliant. I love that song! I love this story! I did notice a few errors in the lyrics though.

*Cannot trip, Cannot share sweet and tender moments Cannot feel how we feel, Must pretend it's over*

This one should be "Cannon dream, Cannot share sweet and tender moments..."

*Must be brave and we must go on, Must not say What we no longer long*

And this one should be "Must be brave and we must go on, Must not say What we've known all along"

Great story all in all though. Keep up the good work! I love your stories!
glo ban chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
i thought that was absolutely wonderful!

it HAD to turn out like that, if not i probably would have cried...i totally see what drove you to write this. and the ending "you owe me £10 and a doughnut" ..Hah!

Loved it!
SierraGulf1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Aw!

yes *evil grin* Sam ran out on pete at the altar!

very good ending line!

"Daniel Jackson, i believe you owe me £10 and a doughnut."

lol.
Renee chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
*Sigh* That was beautiful. And the lyrics make it better. Do you have the full lyrics of that song?

I never really thought of Sam and Jack, until they nearly drowned together. And then there was that beautiful episode, where Jack got hurt and nearly died, and she was upset,and then nearly told him how she felt. Gosh she's stupid. This is really well written, but why does everyone leave everything to the last minute?
napoleonic power monger chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
that was really good...i loved it, wish it happens

i loved the end little joke, so typically jack
NG chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Very good!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Great story.
jewel chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
For only 20 minutes of thinking time, you did a great job with this. I really enjoyed it.
colonelspacemonkeySG-1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Hey. This is good. Please continue. We've just created our first story. But its not really a Jack and Sam Romance. However...It can turn out that way. Its also a crossover. :)

A Whole New World

WE liked it. Update please!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Perfect in this shippers eyes :) Thanks for making my night!