Reviews for FBG Outake
Heksie chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is a good filling for chapter 14.
The Only Innocent Writer Here- Yumi chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
OK.
writer11bee chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Cool!
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Oh, I really liked that. A very interesting, and VERY funny, little side note. I'll be sure to remeber some of those threats for however many years from now when I have my first kid, lol. I've yet to have one, but, as a woman, I can quite sympathie with her. God, having children, at least, the part where a person is coming out of you, as got to suck some major ass. Lol. Nite.
Fantasizing-Lady-Knight chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
*laughs hysterically* *rolls on the floor laughing* *is yelled at by mother* *gasps* *pant pant* T-t-that was hi-h-HILARIOUS! *bursts into new fit of laughter*
Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
LOL very funny. hurry and update!

Emma
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
nice side story. :)
harrysgal8 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
that was really good, i think that you should put it in the sroty, but oh well

keep up the good work
MusicGirl91 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
this was so funny! and sweet at the same time if i caought my parents doin it i wudnt be able to look them in the face again! well done!
shmonkee chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
i'm not trying to flame but when ginny was "concived" ron woald have been barely 4 months old
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
sweet:) This is the first specific RH fic i've ever read:P
oasis chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
i liked it. the way you described the baby as a bloody piece of flesh was disgusting and for a moment i thought the baby was dead but apart from that it was good.
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Ooh, awesome, I really like Hermione's threats, and the way Ron hoped that she would rip his head off first... Wonderful.
Harrie chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I had to stop reading so i could get my laughter under control
jbfritz chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Great chapter! You should have included it with the story;)