Reviews for The Good Guys Aren't Invincible
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
However did I fail to review this story? I read it a long time ago and like a dope didn't drop a review. This is one of the fics that really inspired me to spend some time thinking/writing about Casey. It's a lovely little character study and I really enjoy how immature and yet heroic you portray him - and yeah, Casey surely needs more love!
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
I SO like this story!

wonderfull job!

I so can't wait for the sequal!
CRAZY-demented-WRITER-girl chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
aw so cute i luv how april was all worried about casey hes 1 of my faves plz do a sequal

l8r

twilite
AbsoluteOmega chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
ACK! you ended it! now i have to go searching for a new story. *grumbles, profanity, grumbles some more* sigh. all right you win. but really good. and the episode was fun stuff. i like this april better cuz in the old stuff she was like all the other stupid girls that were always getting kidnapped. good stuff. i really like the way you write the casey/april thing. i look forward to the sequel.
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
Awesome story. Can't wait for the sequel. Write it soon.
ReluctantDragon chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
aww...

'riding off into the sunset ending!"

well, kinda.

awesome job, congrats on finishing it!
Sabishiioni chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
This was an awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it and I look forward to the sequel!
Reading Girl chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
This is great so far. Except for the cliff hanger. Now that you've done that, I'll expect you to update even sooner...or else. *evil stare* -_-

Anyways, great job on typing accents. I have a complete and total inability to do that, so I envy you. Please write another chapter soon!
ReluctantDragon chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
cliffhangers are mean.

really REALLY mean.

What happens next!
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
Awesome story so far. I can definitely see Casey doing that. I hope it works out for him. Keep updating.
fen chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
the evil cliff hanger eh? will have to linch ya for that. excellent so far tho...
AbsoluteOmega chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
EVIL! no *collapses due to excellent cliffhanger* i won't be able to bear it!

glad i'm not the only insane one. i don't mean to be picky, it's just some words jump at me that are like "no." stop using that. like in sociology when people kept using firstly *bangs head on desk* btw firstly is NOT a word.
pacphys chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
I don't think the first one posted, if it did then I guess you get two. The is great. Casey is just stubborn enough to act like that. And the bit where Don calls Casey hard-headed and Raph thinks Don's talking about him (Raph), that was great. Keep up the great work. I'll be watching for this one.
AbsoluteOmega chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
OMG! i am such a girl, but yayness, casey and april finally kissed! woo that's exciting.

oh right, your story. :P yay! i love this fic because it's so accurate. i mean the dialouge and attitudes are dead on. yay!

oh, and not to get too nitpicky, but you spell "responcible" r-e-s-p-o-n-s-i-b-l-e. but other than that, groovy.
Reluctantdragon chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
poor casey... just like him to be too stubborn to take his meds!