Reviews for Nice Girl
Charlie'sPunkDrugAngel chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
i like it. its kool. update!
Stacey chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
All I have to say is: wow.

This is by far one of the best fanfictions i've ever read, and its only been one chapter! I can tell you have serious writin talent. PLEEASSE write more as soon as you find the time.

Thanks.

You've definitly got a fan in me.
xMegh chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh my god- honey this was absolutely gorgeous- how did you pack something so short with so much bloody emotion? Jeez- but you did it! I absolutely adored this, but there's gotta be more!

luv always*

meg aka dramaqueen
dingue chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
:D:D:D:D

love it!
Dreamality chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful story! Certain parts of it brought tears to my eyes, and my heart just ached for the Charlie you portrayed. Your characterization is very, very good and the writing is just excellent. The last paragraph was great, as was the part about Charlie envisioning himself with Claire's baby. Good job, and keep writing -it would be senseless to waste such a gift!
floofyMiko chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This is a GREAT story! You're a really good writer...and yes, I agree with everyone...Charlie and Claire are SOO meant to be a couple ] Write more! More! mOre! hehe
arlewen chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Awwness! What an awewsome little fic! I can't believe there's so many Lost fics out there already, but I can safely say that this is my favorite so far. You can so tell they're made for each other. And, like you say in your profile, Charlie would make an awesome dad, and Claire could perfectly help him get through his issues. Thanks for writing this and please write more!
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Aw... yeah. I think Charlie and Claire are meant to be together- they are. Anyone can see Charlie's a real softie inside his hard-rock, crack-snorting, ripped-t shirt, sexy-stubble shell. And Claire, in her openness and all that shit, her sense of humor, and her appreciation of him, yeah- totally. I think you tap into Charlie's inner emotions very nicely. The sort of wistful feeling you've got going is just lovely
oltha-heri chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
FIO! Its alice. I am shocked I had no idea but I am so happy more Charlie and Claire fan fic. Im thinking about writing one. ALl the new stuff makes me so happy.
Kat Eyes chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
WOW...This is very good. I love it. *clickfavoritesclick* I really want Charlie and Claire to get together!
Lady Voldything chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Awesome! Just like the others, I love how you got into his head there. You did an awesome job. Pwease pwease pwease update!
Stacey chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Holy crap!

This is really good!

One of the best fics I've read and it's only the first chapter. You have a perfect way of writing that tells you everything the character's feeling without telling too much. This is amazing. You're a very good writer.

Please continue.
Linds chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
This was such a beautiful story! You captured all of Charlie's emotions and thoughts perfectly. _
Carbucketty chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Loved it.

C/C FOREVER!
chou-fleur chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
aw that's so sweet! this is really good, like from the rock star PoV. I ca just picture charlie going through all those thoughts in his well done!