Reviews for Even Angels Fall
Rheanne chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Very nicely written. You used just the right amount of angst mixed and mixed it with Courtney's hope to move on with Jax. She was there and they looked every bit the happy family that Jason and I could never be. I loved that part.

I got to admit that I'm a little sad that she ended up with Jax, but not every story can have happy endings. Every story you write becomes more in depth with the character's feelings and I can see you constantly striving to paint a bigger picture. I cannot praise your writing enough and can't wait to read whatever you come out with next.

Rhea
AngelTears123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
oh stop being so hard on yourself! i loved it! you started a great story there... and you should most definetely continue, you're encouraging me to update my own fics with your writing! Please continue, we need less Jasam and liason around here! :)
Isabelle chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I love it so far! Of course you should continue. Bo...She should go with Jason. I also wrote a story called Even Angels Fall on the Journey Online Message Board. Its not as good as yours though. Update soon.
Grace chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Another great Journey story...great job!
hanna chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
You might not like this too much, but I definitely do! I think it captures what Courtney must be feeling right now very well. And the song is beautiful!
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Hi,

I have to say that you did a wonderful job with this fanfic. It is very well written and I like how Courtney really struggled with her decision. I'm also glad that she decided to try things with Jax :D
JourneySarah chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Interesting story! I appreciated the little recap of Thurs & Fri's episodes since I refused to Friday at least!

I didn't really care for your ending! Ways to improve it...Get Courtney away from Jax ASAP! Or at least showcase her continuing confliction between Jason and Jax, and slowly have her moving back to Jason!

I can't take too much Courtney/Jax! It already drove me away from the show!