Reviews for Sorry
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This story is going to send me to bed depressed.
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
My goodness... my eyes watered up for this one. I didn't let myself cry since there are other people in the room right now, but I would've if I were alone. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work, even if it was published how many years ago.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Aww, this story was so heartbreaking, but wonderfully written! I think this is the most unique way in a fanfic that I've read of Ran finding out the truth. Poor Shinichi/Conan! I'd love to have seen a follow-up to this story...I can't help wondering if Shinichi's father wouldn't come back to Japan to be near his son, or even insist on taking him back to live with him, needing the moral support as much as Shinichi would. I wonder how Ran and Conan would've adjusted to each other, after that, and how the story would've gone forward. Feel free to surprise and treat everyone to a sequel, anytime you feel the urge to write again!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nice plot. Nice happening. It makes me cry. But i guess we need more if you want.
Satansbratn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was... sad. But very very unpredictable.

At first I thought that he had gotten some news on the cure - that there wasn't one, or that he would die because of the APTX in the near future or something like this.

But that Yukiko actually had cancer... Oh, why this cheery funny woman out of all? I really like her, even if she can be annoying at times.

And to tell you the thruth I never thought about the fact, that 'Conans mom' would actually be Yukiko, until the headline came on.

And I liked how Ran figured everything out, and the fact that you ended the story at that point, without Shinichi makeing explanations and Ran bugging him why he never told her and those things. I never liked those scenes in other fanfictions.

Very good written, very touching.

Satansbratn
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That is so sad! DX I love it
katiesparks chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
If only, if only the woodpecker sighs…

The bark on the trees was as soft as the skies

The wolf waits below ,hungry and lonely

It cries to the moon

If only

If only
sashsa chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Man, that WAS sad but good.
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
SQWE! THat was so...sweet...
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
sequel?
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
aw man... thats... just... mournful. *pushes back her tears* Really good note.. but one of those choking kind of stories... *sniffles* And a different take on their lives.. oh man. good story.
it's between conan and shinichi chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
why does it have to be one shot? aw, that is so sad! :( what bothers me is what will hapen next! i'm really sorry for conan/shinichi, even though it's not real, even the character.
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh my God, this story rocks!
private chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Wow... a gripping story to say the least. You did a great job, I'm pretty sure thats an original idea, but...wow. I think we can all hope it doesn't end that way : )
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I thought it was extremely sweet. I kind of like that you left it very vague. It adds a... touch of mystery, I guess. _