Reviews for Yin and Yang
i ty to read this but i just couldnt it just so MANY NOPE
Magical Blazze chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
this was awesome story it was too too i don't even know the right words to say! I loved it time for sequel!
Magical Blazze chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
ooh there's a sequel to this? cool
Magical Blazze chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
that is not good poor Starfire and Beast Boy
Magical Blazze chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
that was freaky and i love how you use Raven's emotions and i love learning new things about how the comic titans formed
Magical Blazze chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
well that is a surprise who would have thought Raven's mind would split (and i'm not talking about Teen Titans Go yuck) this is really good!
Magical Blazze chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
well you named this chapter prefectly and it was very surprising even if it was before the others seasons of Teen Titans i could still see it happening
Magical Blazze chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
this is interesting of course i will keep reading
13DiamondPython13 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Om-nom-nom (Eats cupcake like a tiger eats its prey.) -Everyone else disgusted by how I eat- -looks around-What?
13DiamondPython13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Something just sets my teeth on edge whenever I see Terra and Beastboy in the same place. And I trust my instincts. Although, I would like to meet Jealousy. Preeeease? -stares with Beastboy's Look-
13DiamondPython13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ya know... I really like it when somebody actually completes their story. Half the stories on here are unfinished. BTW, this is awesome! It explores the reasons that raven gives herself.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
"What is PMS? Can you eat it?"

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA
that was great.
Katwizzle chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
good story ill read the sequel!
The Corrector chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Titans! Stop!" Hilarious dude. The titans need to seriously discover . Ooh what if Beast boy catches Raven reading BBRae fanfic? _Teen Titans theme song starts_ When there a plot you know who to review... you!

From

The Corrector
The Corrector chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Awesome Chapter! But your wrong on how Slade came back, Raven's Dad brought him back to do his dirty work, if he did then Slade (aka Deathstroke The Terminator aka Slade Wilson aka Father of Jericho) could get his flesh back (Trigon had only ggiven him mobile bones. Slade stole back the flesh reviver thingy and that's how he came back From,

The Corrector