Reviews for For the Sake of the Art
Malix2 chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
Hmm, I assume this is abandoned as it's marked as complete and it's ending here and hasn't been updated in 9 years.
Malix2 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
You repeated yourself in this chapter, in the part about what year were you imprisoned. Also, throughout the story so far I've been wishing that you had put a translation of some of the attacks and maybe references to which series you got them from if you did get them from a series.
Czerynon chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
The story started well with nice plot development and character interaction. But the appearance of Ryoko (for being a Gary Stu) and the added mix of "Ah! My Goddess" making Ranma nothing more than a secondary character that has to be taken care of made it for me.
It's a well written story but not my cup of tea.
Also, this shouldn't be in the Ranma normal category but in the crossover category.
shugokage chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Amazing job on this incredible story!
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I am thinking this guy is Setsuna in disguise.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Well, this seems like a more realistic reaction compared to other fics.
spicarus chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I don't mean to nitpick but, I was sure that Nodoka new about Ranma's curse prior to Saffron and the Mt. Phoenix story.
Kithrin chapter 23 . 8/9/2013
are you going to finish this path?
Preier chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
the beginning of the story was rather nice, even with the cliche akane.

but frankly i find omniscient villains boring and overpowered oc stealing the show are no better.

bye
praeceps29 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
this is what i don't get its a crossover story so why oh why do people always have to pair the main character with someone form canon why do a crossover if you arent gonna do a new pairing it doesn't make sense
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I find it detracts from the story when you make self-inserts as powerful as Ryoko. If you want to make a story about Ryoko then by all means, make him a god, but it was my impression that this was meant to be a Ranma fanfic.
And if you absolutely MUST make him so powerful then have him appear less frequently and have him use his powers less. Think Happosai or Sesshomaru from InuYasha. Powerful enough to defeat the main character's enemies? Yes. Do they just go and handle all of the problems? No. I mean, sure Sesshy gets the last hit in on Naraku, but only after an epic quest on InuYasha's part and a huge battle with all of the main characters.
Frosty Wolf chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
An old favorite of mind, rereading it was fun.
Rose1948 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I truly enjoyed this story. The first 19 chapters were out of this world awesome. Chapters 20 through 23 left me a bit confused, though, for some strange reason, and I'm not sure why. ::chuckles:: I do hope you can finish this in a timely fashion sometime soonish.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this is one of my favorite ranma one half fanatics i love this story you did a great job writing this story
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ending's pretty good. Great send off of Ranma there. Onto chapter 2!