Reviews for Inescapable You
Mysterial chapter 15 . 8/8
Very good fanfic, and thoroughly enjoyed. Was a little sad to not find much lemony stuff, as I'm a sucker that searches out M rated, but was totally worth it despite that. Even so, for anyone looking for that extra tad, the Drabble Series (all of which I have read) would probably do the job, as I remember her writing Seto and Jou with similar personalities and responses on a couple occasions at least. Either way, definitely worth the read.
Jehbel chapter 17 . 5/3
I loved this story. You write very well. It made my heart smile and for that I thank you!
Sol chapter 17 . 1/9
You did a wonderful job with this, it was simply perfect. Unfortunately for all stories I read of this caliber, I always want read more. But all things have to come to an end. But I can always be content with the fact that those two made it home.
- Sol
Sol chapter 16 . 1/9
Fantastic writing, I'm really invested and I hope everything turns out okay!
Sol chapter 15 . 1/9
I feel so bad for Joe, and suprisingly Seto too...
Sol chapter 14 . 1/8
Wow... heart breaking!
Serendipity chapter 17 . 1/2
I read this so many years ago and still come back here to read it again. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Rat3000 chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
I loved it but I expected sum sex scene hope you have a sequel
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
its 2015 and I read this amazing ficc :'D reallyy love the storyyyyy without OOC!
toukarinluv4ever chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Aww such a cute story
lala chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
Loved it, loved it, loved it! This was soo good! I hope you write more puppyshipping! This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing this!
Wally chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
FUCKKK I REALLY LOVE THIS FANFIC I READ IT SO FAsT IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY HHHH PLEASE WRITE MORE YGO FANFIC I WAS ON THE TRAIN AND I WOULD MAKE FACES TO MY PHONE BC OF THIS FIC. AHHH I LOVE THISSSSS ITS SO GOOD BLESS YOU
whitepink chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
I accidently wrote my review on one of your other fanfictions. This review was meant for this fanfiction: Very good story you did! Wonderful read! I enjoyed every word of every chapter of your story!
SilverShadow123 chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
Have you gone around to do the epilogue yet? Honestly, I'm not expecting a lemon but I do want to read the Aftermath. Also, what happened to the collars?
CrypticButterfly chapter 17 . 3/1/2015
I reread this fic after discovering it on one of my older accounts, and ughhh all of these feels. Took me the better part of a day, but it was SO worth it! I forgot how amazing and wonderful it was! You write everything so well that I could just feel the emotions pouring off all the characters, and not even just Kaiba and Jou either. Even the little cuts to the others were just so superb in their believability and depth. I kept wanting more. I still need more. ;.; (Like, Yami and Yugi. So CUTE.)

I'm all warm and fuzzy over here. Maybe crying a bit.

I hope you're happy. 3

Thank-you for writing such a beautiful story! I love it as much now as I did all those years ago when I read it for the very first time. :)

Your Faithful Fan,