Reviews for Inescapable You
Seto x Joey forever
unluckyomen13 chapter 17 . 4/23
I adore this pairing. Thank you for writing this fic! 3
Melodysonota chapter 1 . 3/31
This fanfic remains one of my favorite KaiJou fics to this day! It's amazing! Thank you so much for writing it!
I'M HERE CUZ OF THE YUGIOH TWITCH MARATHON I'M CRYIN LMAOO
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 1/10
cute.
omg the soap dropped lol .

luckily for kaiba mokuba isn't there to walk in at the moment.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 1/10
cute how kaiba is like reluctantly putting up for jou.

good thing non of them has a habit of sleeping naked. the other one would probably freak out .
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/8
in a sense jo has struck jackpot. high class food at casa Kaiba. and not having to freeload on honda.

ouch the freezer. if i were her i'd buy a new one using malik's allowance money. hmm well at least ishizu isn't a normal person. with all those things she has seen with the millennium necklace the collection won't be as traumatic.

lol malik and Bakura's mayhem. ahaha bakura calling him psycotic
AngelesPG chapter 17 . 2/14/2017
Esta es la primera historia que leo de esta pareja y me encanto gracias fue una de las mejores historias que he leido, gracias por compartirlo
Anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
I haven't watched Yugioh in almost 10 years. I haven't thought about hardly at all, but recently kept thinking about it. I decided to come back and see if this wonderful fan fiction I had read all those years ago was finished, I was so delighted to find that is was. It took me all day, but I read this entire thing in one sitting. I loved it, it is still one of the best fan fictions and stories that I have ever read! So much detail, such an amazing plot. I loved it and could easily read it over again! I also read the other story "death do us part" and it was astounding also! I see the last update on it was 5 years ago so I know it will probably never receive that final chapter, but part of me is truly hoping you will finish it one day. Maybe also write a new fanfic, I used to be (and seemed to still be) a sucker for jouxseto angst lol. I know you maybe never read this, you maybe have lost interests, have other things in your life now, but I wanted to say that you are an amazing writer and thank you so much for sharing these amazing stories with us!
In the sky's chapter 17 . 10/16/2016
I have no words for it.
I love it .
Do write more.
Oh God chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Dis is turnin' out to be one of my favorite fanfics, eva, as Kat-kun would put it :3 !
Bwhahahhaa chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I don't know if you are still around, checking up on old stories for old time's sake, but so far, hilarious :D ! And as odd as it sounds, I can actually imagine that this is plausible in a weird Yu-Gi-Oh! side story. I'ma keep reading now, see where this goes. Ciao ;)
Mysterial chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
Very good fanfic, and thoroughly enjoyed. Was a little sad to not find much lemony stuff, as I'm a sucker that searches out M rated, but was totally worth it despite that. Even so, for anyone looking for that extra tad, the Drabble Series (all of which I have read) would probably do the job, as I remember her writing Seto and Jou with similar personalities and responses on a couple occasions at least. Either way, definitely worth the read.
Jehbel chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
I loved this story. You write very well. It made my heart smile and for that I thank you!
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »