Reviews for Inescapable You
SilverShadow123 chapter 17 . 3/19
Have you gone around to do the epilogue yet? Honestly, I'm not expecting a lemon but I do want to read the Aftermath. Also, what happened to the collars?
CrypticButterfly chapter 17 . 3/1
I reread this fic after discovering it on one of my older accounts, and ughhh all of these feels. Took me the better part of a day, but it was SO worth it! I forgot how amazing and wonderful it was! You write everything so well that I could just feel the emotions pouring off all the characters, and not even just Kaiba and Jou either. Even the little cuts to the others were just so superb in their believability and depth. I kept wanting more. I still need more. ;.; (Like, Yami and Yugi. So CUTE.)

I'm all warm and fuzzy over here. Maybe crying a bit.

I hope you're happy. 3

Thank-you for writing such a beautiful story! I love it as much now as I did all those years ago when I read it for the very first time. :)

Your Faithful Fan,
Cryptic
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 17 . 2/8
This is breathtaking and breathless all at the same time. Good God! You make my heart ache with the awkward, painful, serious and drowning love of these two. Bakura and Malik are the tricksters of the millennia. The slow pace of change proves the best of their relationship! Honestly, I didn't expect Seto to confess during that occasion. The beauty of this rivals the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Lovely piece of work.
Loved it chapter 17 . 2/5
This was very good! Your writing was well done, and had very well placed detailing. I also like the background pairings, which were unexpected and different. Story was great! I would suggest this fic :3 Very good job going to read your other story now! :)
LilyHellsing chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
etoaiefimoisrgsrg YAY :D
LilyHellsing chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
hn vgeattjtdhfgrgrshrsgsgaetwtjtjd Keyboard smash.
LilyHellsing chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
NOOOOO
LilyHellsing chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
No, don't go backwards, go forwards!
LilyHellsing chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
AHHHH :D
LilyHellsing chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
YEAH!
LilyHellsing chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Gah, I cried xD not gonna lie. The whole breakdown with Joey and Kaiba, just...damn. Loved it!
LilyHellsing chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Love the past tie in
LilyHellsing chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
SO MANY FEELS GUH...and oh lord, the...just...mess.
LilyHellsing chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Well well! Kaiba's wall is slowing being chipped away haha.
LilyHellsing chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
FEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSs
Also, I'm loving the titles of each chapter and the meaning/application behind them