Reviews for Slave of a Hunter
PatsyH chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
You have a gift of making the reader care for characters in your stories. :-)
Xeno chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
This was your first fan fiction? Damn! I loved it & i don't usually don't read pred story, but i felt attracted to this one & i am glad i read it. I hope you make a sequel.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
This was so fantastic! I totally saw what the commander was up to T_T I swear some people...
Oh, but you should have put a small piece on what the expression of the slave master was like :) that would have been hilarious! :D
xVentressx chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is a very nice story:)
Khalthar chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
First of all... YES! There ARE readers who go through the archived stories to find that rare gem which turns out to be a truly worthwhile reading experience!

This story, was indeed such an experience. The plotline and story basis was one that I have not previously encountered on this site, and while there are some minor spelling errors, I attribute those to the peksy and persistant gremlins that invariably plague a work of excellence as it is being uploaded. This story, was truly exceptional, and was a true pleasure to read.

Please, I am humbly asking that you write a sequel to this.

Sincere regards,

Khalthar
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
This has been a most interesting story. Well written and only a few spelling errors that I can't even remember now. A good ending. Able to move to a sequel, or just leave it as is.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
This was extremely good! It made me sad that they had to part (teary eyed), "parting is such sweet sorrow". :D The Yautja culture was very different from the any others I'd read. I never read of any that kept slaves like this. It was interesting to read and a cool change! :D

POASO
Josef Engle chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
ello GW

I prefer to write an over all review of a piece having tasted the fullness of it rather than try to pik apart another's thoughts a few paragraphs at a time. I hope this is ok.

Probably the only time I see your writing encountering any difficulty is when grammar comes into play for you, your creative style is simply amazing, you have really good grasps of the motivation for your characters and what is the drive behind them and how they see their place in the world they r in. I Do see you having some minor word usage difficulty and it is often portrayed as you not being a primary english speaker , however being from canada you may be primary french speaking so that may also explain that issue. I do wish you would keep writing you have a wonderful style that is simply a joy to read.

Keep up the good work GW

J
Santu-Malagra chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
This was an amazing series. The length did deter me at first, but I stuck through to read it all. The detail you have in this is very good. The emotions the characters expressed are very clear. And the ending to the story was saddening in a good way. Keep up the good work :)
conartist cp chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Good chapter and there is nothing wrong using Celcius
FattySkeleton chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
ha ha ha! She screwed like blues clued!
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
and just cause i'm southern i say ya'll!

seriously. i do.
Possumpie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Sounds awesome :D Im so gonna read the rest. By the way why would some one think you are Canadian if you use celcius? Im Australian and I use Celcius lol makes much more sence then fernehight (or however you spell it) ;D
LeftUnderNightAloneRegretting chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was the first predator fanfic I ever read on this site, I just wanted to let you know that. Your characters and feelings came through very well, as well as your taste in music if I remember this one right. XD

It's been so long since I've read I'll probably need to read it again just to remember it all. I'm mainly reviewing so I can finally add this to my favorites, since I didn't have an account back then to save it to. XD

Hope you are well and have as much if not more success with future stories as you did in this one.

Till next we meet.
Monoko chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
i gotta say, Slave of a Hunter was one of the best stories i have ever read! If possible plz make a second one :)