Reviews for I am Josh Mankey
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very Good.
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

I liked this first I am stories it was great. You did a great job portraying Josh. It was very considerate of him to not break up Kim and Ron

Thanks for the great read.

Thanks,

Silver
bthecatslayer chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Got bored, started reading through these old fics.

Just wanted to tell you how much I liked this.

I never thought Josh was a bad guy. Had I been in his position, I might have done the same thing.

I mean if Ron wasn't going to stake his claim, so to say, why shouldn't I plant my flag?

Personally I thought Josh was very similar to Zita, they both were attracted to someone whom loved someone else.

Joe
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Nice short fanfic. Not much to say; being that this fanfic is more of a character bio, then a storyplot; but still well written, and very wholesome, nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
THANK YOU! FINALLY ONE WHERE HE IS NOT A JERK BUT A FRIEND! THANX!

You should do some "I am" fic with Yori, Sensei, Hirotacka (is that spelled right?),and Zita.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Paints Josh in a new light and I believe you've done justice for Josh where Disney failed.
Shannon chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Once again I have always like Josh and can picture him saying this. I would also like to point out that Ron does not go to Africa but South America to the Amazon Rainforest to pick the flower. Once again good job!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I liked your approach with Josh and the way you wrote was very nice too :)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that was good.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
It's nice to see Josh as not a bad guy.
silver-badger chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Very good story, I think every body know Josh is really a good guy (even Ron), It's just that Josh being a jerk works out for the sotories, he he, It's a excuse. At least, I know Josh it's not that bad... even if I described him as a jerk in one of my fics :)
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I really liked this story.

It is my feeling that entirely too many people dislike Josh (most likely, they see him as a roadblock to Kim/Ron). I don't really feel one way or the other about him; as I learned from another ship (Arnold/Helga), hating the other person (Lila) is a very less-than-constructive activity.

Anyway, great job. You did a fine job getting inside Josh's head.
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I like this one, like I said, they're all great! Keep up the good work!
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I really liked this one. It's true; so many fics make Josh a complete jerk, but I always saw him as this very nice, somewhat clueless nice guy, and I'm glad someone got around to portraying him as such. I really like this respect he has for Ron.
lucyrocks73 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I'm a happy person! I LOVE your series! I think you should do one on Monique. Once again, awesome job.