Reviews for Unfinished Business
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
That is so incredibly intense-and horrible of that Simon to hurt Mattie that way!

I hope Mac finally saw how Harm would do anything to care for the woman he loves through eternity-and maybe that's their key?

Thanks for a great update-now what?
FoxyWombat chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
Excellent chapter again!
mara-rabb chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
ok - you gave me goose bumps with that one. Now you need to post another chapter so I can find out where they go from here. : )
Jackia chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
WOW GREAT CHAPTER!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Radiorox chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
Webb's Dead! Yay! Yep, I am horrible, mean, but Webb's dead! Finally. :P SOrry, didn't like S9 Webb or Mac and Webb ::Cringes:: This story, rocks! Can't wait for the next part. Very touching for Mac to be concerned about leaving Harm behind. :)
Jackia chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
WOW great chapter...poor Webb :(

UPDATE SOON PLZ
FoxyWombat chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
Great chapter again...I can't wait for more!
Navy Babe chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
Aw...as much as I didn't like Webb the past season, I still...well, like him! I'm glad that he's finally happy. I can't wait until the next chappie! *grins* I still love this story!
Jagfan 724 chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
I have been eagerly awaiting each chapter. I got a little worried when Webb was dying, I didn't want his spirit to stay with Harm and Mac's. I can't wait to see where you'll take this; it is such an interesting and intriguing storyline!
serendipity112233 chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
omg! another chapter so soon? how cool is that! I am glad Clay crossed over, because i didnt want to read about clay/harm/mac triangle! bad enough to watch it! lol. very awesome chapter, i cant wait for the next one!
serendipity112233 chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
aw the ghosts and everyone are working together! That is so sweet! And maybe they can make themselves visible! Simon needs to die! I love the chapter name! hehe. This was so sweet! I cant wait til Friday!
eizabeth warner chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
i loved it u made me cry when mattie and harm touched,i loved it.
emmybuns696 chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
This is still SO GOOD! I love it!
Navy Babe chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Aw...this story is so sweet! I'm glad that Mattie, Jen, and Tiner found them! So can Mac touch people too? I can't wait until the next chapter!
Jackia chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
that was SO COL!

Why isnt Mac kicking Simon's Six?

Please update soon...this FF is so cool!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »