Reviews for Unfinished Business
everlover chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Okay I've just finished watching the Jason and Freddy movies for the first time plus I watched Scarest Places on Earth and I was creeped out know after reading this I'm creeped out and want more... repost soon...
Jackia chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
OH Please continue!

Seems so interesting!

so...did Mac and Harm admit that they love eachother yet?

UPDATE SOON...PLZ!
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow, this is an interesting concept. You must continue...we have to know if Simone makes it in the house!
lovethatjag chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
yeah, please continue - i hate to say it but i'm intrigued.
fa-sai chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Well, I have no idea, where you are going with this, but I'm willing to find out.
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Heck yeah I'm interested! This is probably one of the best stories that I've read in a long time! Harm and Mac are on good terms (I guess that ten years of constantly being together will do that to you :)) And the Simon thing? CREEPY! It's weird that a ghost is haunting other ghosts. It's just...gives me the goosebumps! Please post again soon!
Lori chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Please, more!
TommyGurl chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I actually liked this story and I think it's a great idea, with the ghost thing and everything. Very unique. You should definitely continue :D.
Winnie Bear aka hlim chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
this is very interesting! don't you dare to stop here! :)
emmybuns696 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Ooh, good story! Please keep going, I love ghost stories!
Mimmi chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Definitely keep going. I loved it! I haven't reviewed a story in ages but reading this, I just had to! This story actually seems really interesting and it's got a truckload of potential, it's potentially the most interesting story I've read in a long time.

Very few stories I've read lately has interested me but this sparked my love for fanfiction again, so thanks:D

Please do continue!

*Mimmi*
Abigaile chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Interesting story. Great job update again soon. Loved the chapter. What will happen hm
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow, even reading this the second time it still sent shivers down my spine. This idea is so unique and clever and totally fits the Halloween theme. Your characters were right-on and the errie tone had me drawn right in. Awesome writing! Keep up the great work, this is beyond cool!
judicium sierra chapter 9 . 11/27/2004
Had to send you a review to send congrats on a successful story. I remember how skeptical you first were about this idea, but I'm so glad you ran with it! It was awesome to read such a unique story. Keep up the fantastic work, Erin!

-Katie