Reviews for Visits
Madam Jinx chapter 10 . 8/24/2005
Sorry, it took me forever to respond, actually, I read this weeks ago, but they said my account was inactive or something and I couldn't get on. Great chapter. It's scary to think of Mikhal as Mike. I wonder why he took her in as a pet IF he is Mike. Please continue, and hopefully I'll be able to log on and review it. LOL.

-Madam Jinx
Tessa chapter 1 . 6/11/2005

I was recently shown this site. Your stories are the first i have read, and the best. In this story, Things kind of happen to quick. Other then that, the story is amazing!

Kalista Turner chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
Please, write more! Hehe, I knew Mike was Makhal the moment you mentioned the boy named Mike. hehe. Yes, I really want to know why Makhal owes Jashickah! Cant wait for the next one.

Evlin chapter 10 . 6/9/2005
Fabulous chapter, it was well done!There's some spelling mistakes that you might want to change but other then that it was awesome. Mike, eh? This could get interesting;)Can't wait to find out why he owes Jeshikah!

Write soon:)

Madam Jinx chapter 10 . 6/9/2005
Sorry, this isn't signed. Now the server won't let me log in. ARGG! Anyway, again, great chapter. Honestly I didn't think you'd make it so that Mikhal was Mike, put I probably should have suspected it. I wonder how the story is going to go from here. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE. Update ASAP!

lyttlebyrd chapter 9 . 6/7/2005
Madam Jinx chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
oh no? Is kage sick? Oh my gosh! Keep writing, I'm clwing the walls out waiting for you to update...BTW: the servers been down, that's why it took me so long to read...damn computers...

more please!

((. .))

~ Madam Jinx
Evlin chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
Baby panthers, thank god they weren't grown! This chapter was well writen don't get me wrong but it seemed kinda rushed,but please don't take it as an insult it's not meant to be:(I'm glad Gwen's ok, that was really Kage she's sick, is her life never happy? Please continue to write I can't wait!

Madam Jinx chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
Mikhal's being nice to Kage...that's sweet. This was a chapter full of love...with a little hate towards those who deserved it. I LOVE IT!

Write more...

-Madam Jinx
evlin chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
Well that explains the music, thanks for clearing that forward to the next 't wait for the Graveyard;)

alovelikesatines chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
i like it. this story just keeps getting better. keep up the great work
Evlin chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
Your stopping now?*starts crying8 jk Cool chapter, but one thing I thought Kage had to have music to go to sleep? Anywho..Interesting chapter, poor Gwen! Kage has so many memories that scream pain it's soon

p.s You are not evil:)
Madam Jinx chapter 7 . 5/22/2005
Sorry I couldn't review the last chapter. The server was overloaded or something and wouldn't let me. Stupid internet. Anyways. Both of these chapters were really good. I wonder what's going to happen with Kile. Is Kage going to stay a pet. That would suck, but be a really cool/trject was to go. Either way, I can't wait to read more.

Nymphandora and Gwendolyn chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Wow my name is Gwen! Haha though I am not anything like that little girl, I still feel proud that my name has been put to good use. I believe that this fan fic is lovely. Keep up the good work!

Merci pour le venin,

Evlin chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Your evil!Poor Gwen! But alas the show must go on. It must be hard for Kage knowing that what ever happens to Gwen and her family is sorta her ! I hope you write soon and it's great that you update so quickly. Your the only author that I know that's consitent with updates.:)BYEBYE