Reviews for Treasure Chest
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very sweet and touching, also liked the idea of the letters. YOu displayed their points of view very well.
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awww... the letters were very sweet! Really allows you to feel the emotions between the two of them!

Great fic!

SS
bubblee.bath chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
yahoo, im reviewing on the first hitsuhina fanfic! im proud XD that was really good dude D
elephanthi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
do you know why i love your story so much? 1st, because it's a hitsuhina fanfic. 2nd because it was so great!
SKT chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was really, really good!~ Although I don't support this pairing (because I'm so selfish as to keep Hitsugaya for myself xD), I love how you explained the reasons for Hitsugaya constantly fighting to finally become captain. Bravo once again! -throws bouquet- T-T I hope that didn't hit you (because I have absolutely horrible aim .)
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I reaally liked this! It was so cute and touching! And I like how you explained his Zanpakutou but also had it so that he was in the Academy with her. I HATE Aizen!

The ending was so nice! Great job!

HitsuHina4ever!

~*momoxtoshiro*~
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aww, it was cute! It was kind of sad how Hinamori seemed to outgrow him in a way. The hunger pains was a neat idea. Can't wait to see the sequel!
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well written and very sweet )

Love this pairing!

-Sayuri
kind flame ignited chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
CHWET!
Se-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
*sigh*

HitsuHina is my favourite pairing in Bleach. I mean... they're just so perfect together.

This is a wonderful story. Very well-written and thought out. Go you!

~ Se-chan
Ichigo Engine chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I love it.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Very sweet story, a little on the bittersweet side at the end. I like Hyourinmaru's appearance, and the pact they make together. Thanks for the story.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I loved it. You've outlined all the gentle pressure that pushed Hitsugaya to become a captain, especially this line: "You’re not a hero. Leave things to people like that “cool” captain you met – they’re captains for a reason."

I also loved Hyourinmaru's personality.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I liked it. Hey, was that really how he found his sword's name? I'm just wondering and I'm really behind in the manga...
velfire chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Well written fic! I like how you tied in their childhood and the letters, and Hitsugaya's desperation and persistence makes me want to tackle and hug him. XD