Reviews for Restoration of Faith
Michael Bourne chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
naruto was wise to use that jitsu
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 35 . 4/9/2012
I was just reading this story and think the song Eyes open by Taylor Swift perfectly embodies this story or at least Naruto and Ruri's roles. I enjoyed reading this part of the story and can't wait to read the next.
narutojazz19 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Itachi's apprentice chapter 35 . 7/4/2011
Great work. See ya soon.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
Great work. My fav chapter to date.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Great work. See ya soon.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Herooftimes chapter 35 . 7/5/2010
Poor Eiji, Poor Juro.. I really feltfor all three of thir team :/

Besides that.. I liked the conversation between Itachi and Ruri, comparing Blindness. I really liked the over view of how each genin had changed in their month and how Naruto's punishment's actually helped them. But Gaara's 'half chakra' .. still a mystery surrounding it
Herooftimes chapter 34 . 7/4/2010
The punishments were simply.. amazingly imaginative. Though I wonder how difficult Lee's will be for him ,as the chains adjust to his own body's weight while he can easily carry many times that, unless the restriction of the limbs is more serious that I'm thinking. I loved his speech to Naruto, actually more than Naruto's response. Still no word of Gaara or why the sealing was neccesary.. oh the suspense. Perhaps Ino will be the first to see him once hes up and about again
Herooftimes chapter 33 . 7/4/2010
A great end to the chapter, though now its really hit me how long it has been since we've actually seen things from Naruto's perspective, and how the story stayed enjoyable even without it. I'm simply aching to learn about the details of the sealing..why it was needed and why Ruri's arm was lost. On another note, though I must constantly check back to familiarize names to stories and faces, I'm slowly getting to know all of the 'main' OCs, which I believe is a job well done on your part.
Herooftimes chapter 29 . 7/2/2010
I did like how pure OC vs OC fights were highly summarized, I liked seeing the other characters fighting far more, though I do wish they all had been able to show more. Oh well, that's what the other challenges are for...