Reviews for Restoration of Faith
E.Richtofen chapter 33 . 8/23
I love the slight crossover of Avatar: The Last Airbender, it really does fill fitting. The crossover is very minimal yet, implemented so smoothly that it feels like it truly is part of the Naruto's Universe. Katono is going to be interesting character that's for sure. I can't wait to see Sasuke become one of the last two firebenders and become a bit like Zuko, in some ways they really are similar.
E.Richtofen chapter 32 . 8/23
This chapter was long...that's all I have to say.
E.Richtofen chapter 20 . 8/21
You managed to take 10 OCs (only referring to the Gate Guardians) and make them very memorable AND LIKABLE. You have a ton of OCs in this story, but that doesn't mean that their bad OCs. The only one that I truly don't care about much is Naruto's grandmother because 1) she is dead 2) she isn't important enough to me. Though you gotta think, this is one OC out of 13-14 (or however many) and I'm not counting the council of seven because while they are important to the story, they are a mystery. Kaga and Ruuri are still my favorite OC, but I think Maya, Tori, the twins, and Jubei are definitely pretty up there too.
E.Richtofen chapter 19 . 8/21
This arc has definitely been the most interesting to me across both books so far. I'm so engrossed with it, to where I almost feel like starting the arc over again after reading it once through, just because of the tension between the Hyuuga and Dokudes. It's also a nice break from the fighting.
E.Richtofen chapter 16 . 8/21
It kind of seems that Naruto has forsaken the Hidden Air for the Hidden Leaf. I don't know he seems to treat the Gate Guardians a bit terrible, even though they got the Akatsuki to back away and probably saved way more lives, but destroyed more property. I just hope that when the Hyuuga even comes up, that it won't be the Hidden Air on their knees begging forgiveness, just because Naruto is half Hidden Leaf.
E.Richtofen chapter 11 . 8/20
Awesome chapter, can't wait to see more. The war got off to a good start, and I'm glad Sasuke made the right choice, it's much more interesting watching him fight side by side with Naruto then against him. Also, I didn't comment about this in the last chapter, but you made good use of Naruto's Prediction Eye to show Sasuke the "error" of his ways.
E.Richtofen chapter 7 . 8/20
This chapter was very refreshing. Since, there has been straight action for the last couple chapters. And of course, I'm a Naruto and Hinata fan, so there is that too, but mostly because it took a break from the action. Anyways, I'm curious to see who is a bigger threat Orochimaru and Akatsuki, both just started with their plans, but hearing Orochimaru, he kind of sounds more threatening.
E.Richtofen chapter 4 . 8/20
It kind of feels like in this story Hinata became a useless character and Sakura became useful.
E.Richtofen chapter 3 . 8/20
I will be completely honest, this chapter was a bit boring. I think it has to do with the fact that it followed the canon scenes too much and there wasn't many changes. This has been the only chapter I have complained about, so I don't expect any others (or if there are, I don't expect many of them).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
The original get all the clones memories when the clone is destroyed
slythian chapter 35 . 1/23/2016
Great story will be reading the next one also
Michael Bourne chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
naruto was wise to use that jitsu
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 35 . 4/9/2012
I was just reading this story and think the song Eyes open by Taylor Swift perfectly embodies this story or at least Naruto and Ruri's roles. I enjoyed reading this part of the story and can't wait to read the next.
narutojazz19 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012