Reviews for The Spice of Life
Del'Mareve chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
Wow,! You absolutly MUST update this...and soon! I was hoping that at least four more chapters for this would be up by the time I got off my lazy ass, but I see that isn't so...please don't abandon this story, your sense of inner dialogue, action and pacing are some of the best I've seen.
Heiduska chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
Wow! This is so cool! :D U gotta update! I wanna see what happens, and now! ;DD
Shark chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
That was a sweete moment in the end!
Shark chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
This is just sweete! DO MORE!
Del'Mareve chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
This was great. I loved the whole dialogue between Miles and Carmelita. That flower thing was so corny; it was hilarious. XD Hmm…I really think Sly may be getting himself in over his head, but we’ll have to wait and see! Update soon. )
OldSchoolSonic chapter 7 . 1/17/2005
Hey hey hey..So Sly takes on a job from an unknown stranger for a measly three mill yo! Tsk tsk hes thinkin to much for money and not the the relationship between Miles and Carmelita begins heh heh.I like what ya did with making Pete yo thats some good soon out...

Mimic12355 chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
Nice chapter, I like how the peanuts shells annoyed the living heck out of Carmalita. It was funny. The two must have been in many deep places to say they have been in deep.

Anyways, keep up the good work.
DeathInSimplicity chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
Only had the chance to get this far, but definitely a nice job on this, great story so far. Flows beautifully and the characters all act out their parts perfectly. Awesome fic so far.

Del'Mareve chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Wow! This was really, really good. I love how well you wrote Carmelita's internal dialogue and Miles seems very interesting as an original character. Great job, hope you update soon.
Mimic12355 chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
That chapter was great, hope to see more.
OldSchoolSonic chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Hey Hey Hey... Excellent and I mean excellent yo the grammer and the theme your putting forth is absolutely flawless it all up and I guess this is more about Carmelita then it is about Sly eh? If anything I guess either Sly is gonna pair up with them to help them out or they're going to tail let me know out...

Mimic12355 chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
I like it, the whole situation and humor is so well thought out. Keep up the good work.
Del'Mareve chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Hm…very interesting…update soon…
OldSchoolSonic chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
Yo...Now thats what I'm talkin it seems the authors I all review like my editing I now things are clear and the fight between Fox and Fox (rofl) was very amusing...OldSchool out.

Red Squirrel Writer chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
I took Sonic's advice and rearranged chapters and 5. It should be a little less haphazard.