Reviews for Legacy of the Lunar Spear
July30 chapter 33 . 6/28
that was a great story I look forward to seeing if you make a sequel to continue to be at work
Ben Kitsune chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
I have to admit, I've been reading this story since it was first published, and I recently came back to take another read through it. It's like walking through old, fond memories, in a sense.

While I'm sad to see that this fic hasn't been updated in over three years, I can't help but be amused since Lu Lingqi is actually now a playable character thanks to Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends.

Maybe, hopefully we'll see an eventual resurgence of this story? It's simply too good to let die.
Si Xiang chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I hope you continue this, I've had a wonderful time reading this.
OnnaMusha chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
I'm rereading this fic for the second time and it's still the best DW fanfic ever!

Xiahou Dun is a sexy beast ;)
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
okay, so i'm re-reading this story, because its amazing like that, so i only have one question that i havent firgured out yet. Where the hell is art of war?! sorry, its just, i've been trying to find it to read your deleted scenes, but i evades me every time. please help me out here
thewonderingman chapter 33 . 5/17/2013
this is an incredible story and i look forward to the next chapter.
aeva elementia chapter 33 . 7/7/2012
The last chapter was at the start of last year. Please, don't be cruel and leave this incomplete. This is the best fic on the site for DW Romance, and you still manage to be true to the actual history. Your characterization leaves me smirking after each conversation, and the in-game references KILL me :D ! I don't think I'll survive the sight of another "what will happen if OC's dark past is revealed to so-&-so bishonen" fic by some greenhorn writer. I plead, find it in your heart to go on.
Marianela24 chapter 33 . 8/1/2011
I did not think that I would like you fanfic as much as I did, but I just could not stop reading it. I hope you will keep writing it.
XiahouDun1225 chapter 33 . 7/18/2011
Dude I really hope you decide on making chapter 14 O3O
Animelover6000 chapter 33 . 6/27/2011
OMGGGG i love it xD I hope you update soon, much love to this story and you :D
Rio 2.0 chapter 33 . 6/20/2011
I wanted to start this review off by bitchin about the OOC-ness and what not, but then I read more and I got addicted.

Plus, I looked more into it and I was wrong to begin with. You may not have been aware of it, but I felt it necessary to admit my wrongness haha.

On a lighter, slightly ironic (?) note - your characterizations are my favourite part. EVERYONE is loveable to a degree, and that perfectly exemplifies how you have managed to create three dimensional characters that people can find a way to relate to on an unspecified level. There's been a few cases of slight anachronisms - especially early on - but I mean, one of the latest weapons making their d├ębut in DW7 is a freaking arm cannon so anything goes at this point.

I don't even know what I'm rambling about anymore. I love it, and I hope to see this to the end!
SerpentPoison chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
I absolutely love this story! Read straight through it! You developed the characters so well. Dun and Ling are so cute together! Great job! :) I'm not sure if this is the end of the story or not, but I would love to see more!
HarborRat chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Anon-

I chose to use Lu Bu's historical weapon as featured in the novel for this fanfic. I try to blend in history, novel and video game in each story I write as it's more fulfilling and fun that way.

Thanks for the review. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I know it's a little late and someone else might've already pointed it out, but wasn't Lu Bu's signature weapon a halberd called Sky Piercer?

Aside from that minor gripe, this is quickly becoming my new favorite fic. Keep up the excellent work!
second-stooge chapter 33 . 1/26/2011
you stop, and i'll hunt you down, tie you to your chair and place you infront of your computer until you finish. D:

real work you have here, and its even better that xiahou dun is my fav DW char and i prefer wei over all the other kingdoms. anyway, keep up the good work.