Reviews for Letting Go
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I LOVE this story! The idea of a reunion is so, so very cool. I hope they do something like that on the actual show, y'know? After they complete all eight season of it, of course. They'll have to make all the actors look older and do a ten-year reunion. It's a must. Thanks for writing this, and keep up the wonderful work!

-Tori
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I really like the story of Charlie after the island, although I had expected him to be with Claire. Was that Thomas she met? Or her brother, perhaps? I just wish you would have gone into more detail about the reunion. Was Locke with someone? With his new-found confidence, he should have found a lovely lady. Shannon was alone? Where was Boone? Sawyer? I'm so glad Michael wasn't with Sun! I assume Sayid was back in Iraq, but perhaps he was considered a deserter. Perhaps an epilogue would be nice.
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I love it!I glad they were able to have a reunion, that should be the last episode of the show!
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Beautiful. Beautiful story, I love it.
Squire chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Fantastic story. I felt a little sadness mixed in with the happiness! Great work!
opheliapain19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
You are so awesome! You are now like my favorite author! I just love this story! Just how'd I want it be!
Sirene chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This was great! I can so see something like this happening at some point.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
great fic! The only thing I would criticize is the fact that Claire's boyfriend/husband/Robert's dad disappears rather suddenly. Did he and Claire just break up? I'd like to know.
Christina B chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This is so good, I love it! Good job!
Terra Rain chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Very nice job.
suspencer chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I liked this a lot.

The only quibble I have with it is that it was too short :(

And where were Sayid and Sun and Jin?

I know, I know, samentics.

All in all I really ReALLY REALLY liked this story. Just thought it should have been a little bit longer with a few more reunion scenes and maybe a dinner or something... or telling us what the others had been doing, not just Jack/Kate claire/charlie and Hurley.

I love them, don't get me wrong. I just think that if there were a few more characters and a little more depth this story could go from fabulous to extraordanairy!

danke

dw- Thumbs up!
Randomly-lost chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Aw! This is so cute! I wish you would write more... hahah when I finished reading it the first wordss that came from my mouth was AWW
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I liked it. Charlie and Claire getting married and having children is a wonderful thing to see. I just hope it takes less than a year to be found on that island. Anyway can't wait to see another fanfic.
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Aww! Cute fic! Those two would be good together on the show!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
That was good! A happy vision of the future for the Lost characters. Very accurate about the characters in terms of what we have been shown on the show (or seen or read previews). Very interesting! Good job!