Reviews for The Leaving
En Parodia chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I've had the pleasure of reading several of your oneshot HP fics. They're all wonderfully done. They are such a beautiful glimpse into the lives of these characters that you so accurately portray. They have all left me wondering why you only do oneshots. I think you have the skill to commit to a longer, chaptered story. If you would do that, I promise that I'd be your most avid reader. I hope you take my advice into consideration.

alirodina chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
*cries silently even as crowd looks at her because she's in an internet cafe*

i know. i've read the 6th book... but i don't care! i don't care that lupin seems to have recovered from his loss... that he never showed what he felt, because it's just so HIM not to tell anyone how hurt he was...

anyway, i love the way you kept remus the way he is. you captured him perfectly ( if i am allowed to say so.) and your words flow really nicely.

double thumbs up!
Gracie chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
i miss him too.
namjai chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
A number of good phrases in here; I especially liked the one that drew a comparison between Lupin, always so quiet and understated, and the things in the house ready to start screaming if provoked: " as not to wake anything better left sleeping. Like me." That got the point across well.
spacer-in-training chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This was so sweet-I loved the stream of conciousness-esque writing; it suits the subject matter perfectly. My poor, poor Remus.
Not your average chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
ooh. i liked it. not a potter fic fan usually but this was good. sum ppl u can tell wud b good writers.
whalerider chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Oh! My! God! This is great! Keep up the good work! P.S. Please review my story, 'The Last of the Marauders'. It's sort of like, anyways, please read it!
LottiRebel chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Didn't know u had a plot bunny I just have a shoulder angel and demon do u wanna trade da demon makes me cry...I understand no one wants him specially me! Unfortunately I can't get rid of him... bloody good fic!
amura chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
wow. this was so well written and heart wrenching. it's exactly how i'd imagine remus to be after sirius's death, after all, he -is- the last marauder.

very well done!
SamiKismet chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
*sigh* "the last of the Marauders," *another deep sigh* Remus Lupin... *tears forming, vision becoming blurry*

Nicely written. I'll be off to my room to cry under the pillow. Excuse me *dashes out*
Mistress Siana chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
A perfect example of the power of language. Dramatic but not melodramatic, very poetic. I'll definitely add it to my favourites.

"Haunting his memory." -Great sentence! Keep up the good work.
pinkandblackpeterpan chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
tis is gud you should wright more to it .try and make it longer tell us what hapend to lupin and why harry was concerned more more more