Reviews for I Never Told You
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
awww *sob*
obscurci la lumiere chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I absolutely loved the love they had for each other. Even though they... died... it was very well written. Brava!
Prytania chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Now that was just depressing. It's going to be added to my C2!

-Prytania
mische chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Beautiful. All I have to say.
Princess Cagalli Yula Athha chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
oh, my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I cried at this! It's really touched my heart, and loved it! )
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*wipes tears from her eyes* This is tragic, absolutely tragic. But beautifully writtne. You've captured the emotions really well and really developed both characters. *beams through tears*
magicalme32 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aah...

That's so sad.

I personaly, am a fan of Draco's and Pansy's very much. They are definately bound to be together. However, in my view, she has blonde hair... whatever, i love the way that u show that he is actually caring...

I also write fics about Draco and his relationship with Pansy, visit if you like. I'd be honored.

Magicalme.
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
AW... THAT WAS SO SAD, BUT SWEET AT THE SAME TIME. AT LEAST THEY END UP TOGETHER... THIS IS A GREAT STORY!
Leoking chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Well, well, well, very nice, entering the cycle of stories presenting Draco as not so bad after all.

No honestly: I really liked it. Just one small bit of criticism. If you intend to involve the curses please spell them correctly, otherwise it seems a little bit ridiculous.

Fear not, when it comes to not having enough time, since I started my new job I barely manage to write even short reviews.

Keep it up, dont forget to save the world on the way and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ;-)
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
that was really sad. i feel so sad for Draco iam actualy crying right now.
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
omg...that made me cry TT_TT
vanti-licious chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
wow. i've never really liked pansy/draco fics. but this is just too good. nice job! anyways, sorry i didnt reaview earlier. life hasnt been easy on me this past month or so
annetaylor12 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow. How can a fic be raging with angst end with me having a smile on my face? That is twisted.

Anyways, wonderful fic. I loved how human you made Pansy out to be. It was beautifully written, and I am going to check out your other fics.

Keep up the wonderful work.
TreeTopRoyalty chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
*sobs* I always thought Draco and Pansy were prats, but for them to sacrafice there lives...*sobs*
Ms. Realista chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Oh God...that was the saddest thing I've read...*sniffs* that was really good. Hope to read more pieces like that. That was so sad. I liked it though.

-Ray