Reviews for Of Heroin and Hobbits
Charlie's Woman chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I guess this is okay, but I don't like how you portrayed Charlie. He is perfect. Without flaw. The only reason to hate him is that he's too damn sexy for you.
AmandaDeLonge chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow! I really liked it... it's a very different take on the whole Lost/LOTR crossover idea. Brilliant! I wish there was more...
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
lol that was so funy, I love lord of the rings
Stationary Love chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
OMG, that was so funny!
yesterdayschild4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Haha! This was so cute and funny! Good job!
LadyoftheLlamas chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
WHOOT! I've been waiting for a LOTR/Lost. I was thinking of doing it myself, even, but now I don't have to. Yay.

I know, I know, I'm going to get throttled for saying this, as it's just a plot device and all, but isn't it kind of ridiculous for there to be a Brit that hasn't heard of LOTR?
the mischievous pixie chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
really funny! great job
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
totally hilarious, and very well written. beautiful detail. You've really captured Dom at his finest. The paradox of Charlie/Merry really brings out the actor himself, and his own crazy personality. Damn, i love that man lol

Great story!
amber chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Wow that waz so awesome and funny! me being a huge fan of lord of the rings and lost! you did an awesome job! u should write more of those types of stories i'd read them :)
Lady Tavington chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
::SNICKERSNORT::

Was laughing allthroughout, it was a really good story! I love how he kept slipping in and out of Merry, it's hillarious...and for a second there, I thought he might have grabbed Pippin and snogged the life out of him, but that was just my imagination, running away with me...Anyway, I loved this fic...nice work!

Blink.

Luv, Peace, Monaghan and Boyd,

Marciana
floofyMiko chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
hey this is really good! it's one of those rare crossovers that just seem to fit seamlessly together, without the two stories being forced together...anyways i enjoyed it a lot *hehes lotr and lost fan rite here* you should write more! ]

lovee,

xeledhwenx
baileymag chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This is SUCH a good story! Wow, your writing is excellent and the crossover was a great idea. One correction, it's heroin (no E), "heroine" is the female hero of a story/play/et cetera.

This is going on my favorites list! Thank you for sharing! Write another story!
Neone chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Very cute crossover! Liked it a lot.
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Huh! Funny, that. I really, really liked it though. I'm a LOTR freak, as well as a newly-caught Lost fan, so I really enjoyed it. I thought it was quite well-written to boot. I thought you did the transitions between Charlie and Merry quite well. Danke for the good read. Oh- and if you happen to be a LOTR or POTC fan, read my fics! pleez!
pYcHo gErBiL chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That's IT? cmon! this could have been one of the funnyiest fics! WRITE MORE!