Reviews for One Thousand And Four Voices
bakagaijin chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
~ contented sigh ~

I remember reading this a long time ago, when I was new to Saiyuki. It didnt' really make a lot of sense to me at the time. Now, with the knowledge I have of Gaiden and all that Hakkai has been through, it makes perfect sense! It's sad, poignant (sp?) and yet there's hope in the form of all that red. XD
Minerva08 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was so pretty. Good idea, and the whole poem-ish thing it has really adds something too
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
so... the voice is Tenpou?

No, I don't get it, sorry.

_melissa
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very nice little drabble. I love the last line-Tenpou smiles-absolutely great! I also love how you tied Hakkai's three limiters to the three people that he will (has) fight (fought) with and who he is tied to by fate to always be with. I never thought about how the three limiters could stand for Hakkai's three companions-very cool!
SavageGardener chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow. That was a lot of... fun. Yes. As a lover of very broken, stream of thought writing, it was a lot of fun.

My only complaint is that it is so short, but it isn't like you could make it longer without destroying what you had going. Trying to... ah... beef it up would just ruin it.

Congrats on having constraint.

Anyway, very beautifully written. Very subtle and light, barely there yet concrete enough to get a message across. I loved it. It's so short, but I can always reread it.

I write a lot, don't I? Okay, I'm done. Very good. Tres sugoi! Keep up the lovely, lovely work.

-SNORKY
SavageVolpe chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
O, very interesting look on how he first got the limiters _
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
(happy sigh) I'm not sure I agree with your premise, but who cares? The 10K. The fractured imagery. Go on, start my morning.