Reviews for Asylum
Voba chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
"shorts of punches"

THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU CAN BEAT ME, MR. ANDERSON. I KNOW SHORT KUNG-FU. ALSO, THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO WEAR.
mr. eff chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
I was feeling so anxious to know if they were really insane or if they had been trapped in the Matrix and I am so pleased to read of their trials and escape.
Invader Kiwi chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
"There is no spork."

I died laughing. But really, this is so deep, so sad, so brilliantly moving... wow. Just wow.
One percent chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
This was unexpected! XD
For a moment, I thought they were sane, but with Neo's last stunt, I am starting to question their -or rather his- sanity!
One percent chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Neo surprised me. He was aware of Smith's feelings. I had thought for an instant that he was oblivious to it all.

Ah Smith. It pains me to see him in an Asylium. He does not belong there. But now, he's actually falling down the insane path. hehe
One percent chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I think Smith is starting to understand that maybe, just maybe, he and Neo are not exactly on the same side. At least, I see a distance being created between them!

Really, your plot is amazing! I wonder if Brown recognized Smith!
One percent chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Wow!
Of course, a meeting with the architect always leaves a deep impact on people! XD
I loved the painting idea. Such a simple thing yet it expressed their characters better than anything else could.
One percent chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Oh, do I smell a bit of jealousy from Smith? hehe, NICE!
I loved this chapter! Your ideas are entertaining, and the blurr between reality and insanity is captivating. I can't decide yet whether they are delusional or really trapped.
One percent chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Awesome!
For some reason, the last sentence got me thinking really hard. Can a statement be true and yet far from the truth at the same time? xD That's the feeling I get from it.

I like how Smith is detail oriented. Just like a robot would be.
One percent chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
That was amazing!

And of course, Smith can't remember anything that happened in Zion.
I wonder if Smith and Neo expect themselves to have been allies in the past. Poor them... they don't know
One percent chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Cool! Neo is huggable in this fic. It was so cute when he proposed and idea so shyly!

I like how Smith is afraid of finding out his answers. Very fitting. Yet, in a dream world, why would one care about such details. Hasn't he chosen to stay with Neo after all?
One percent chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is the very story that got me hooled into the matrix fandom.

You just created a whole new universe!
I loved it the first time, and I can't get bored of reading it one more time!
But WHY, WHY didn't I review it sooner? It deserves praise! It's sublime!

Btw, the characterization is spot on. I can just imagine how hard it could be to portray those two in such a strange environment. Yet, maybe that's what the Matrix is all about, in the end.
Shadowgal98 chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Genius. Epic. Awesomesauce. None of these words even come close to describe this story. I would usually be able to stop reading to get some sleep but this story was so suspenseful/dramatic/amazing that I just couldn't stop. And I have no regrets (though i have stayed up till ungodly hours of the night). You are truly an amazing writer and this is by far the best Mattix story I've ever read. I salut thou and thy greatness.
Ashen Lilies chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
That...was...AMAZING. Intricate story line, perfect characterization, beautiful use of words...just...WOW! amazing ending to an amazing fic :D

Yello
Lina-sama1 chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
Quite a touching story, thank you very much!