Reviews for Revealing Eleven
FourReasons chapter 39 . 3/31
Great story! So glad I came across it. Can't wait to read more of your work.
the newest daughter chapter 39 . 2/10
Smiling so big. I am so happy for them.
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 2/9
Ok he's sexy and cute
carrotmusic chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
One of the best stories ever. Loved the humor throughout - this wiseass Steph is the best. As is Aly, and this new improved Helen. Sorry to see it end! Thanks for sharing!
Avid Reader 59 chapter 39 . 11/14/2013
I just re-read this story for the second or third time, but noticed that I never reviewed, shame on me. It's one of the first stories I saved as a favorite and it's been a while since I read it last. In fact, I'm a little embarrassed to say I'd forgotten much of it, but that made it much more fun to read tonight. I really like it; you have a great imagination and talent for writing. I love how you wrote Steph's and Ranger's personalities and relationship. I really, really like loving and romantic Ranger. In fact, I like how you depicted everyone. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this
VVine chapter 39 . 6/1/2013
This is my 2nd time reading - it was just as wonderful as the 1st time! Thank you so much for a terrific story :) .
alix33 chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
"The time was dragging by like a baby lion would drag a buffalo corpse. Slowly." - As a South African who has seen both these kinds of animals in the wild, I would pay good money to see a lion cub dragging a buffalo carcass, hehehe.
"and Ric still looked like someone had told him his mother was pink lepricorn." - "his mother was a pink leprechaun".
alix33 chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
"After a while, I loved her. But I still believed it was better for her to be with the cop. My lifestyle doesn't really lend itself to relationships.' Ric grimaced as he said that. 'You didn't say that to her did you?' Rena asked, horrified. Ric raised his eyes to hers slowly, and let a rueful smile cross his face. 'I'm an idiot sometimes.' 'Of course you are dear, you're a man.' His mother said. 'Thanks Ma.' 'You're welcome dear." - I LIKE Ric's mom and brother Dom and sister Rena.
alix33 chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
'His fiancé, Babe.' - 'His fiancée, Babe.'
"and about dinner at my parent's house." - "and about dinner at my parents' house."
'We'll have dinner at your parent's when I get back,' - "dinner at your parents' ".
alix33 chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
It must have been an utter charlie foxtrot kind of FUBAR if Ric wound up eating chocolate cake over it.
alix33 chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
"You own the wood, the whole wood?' 'Yeah Babe.' 'Sheesh, I don't even own a tree!' Ric pulled a thin blade from a strap on his ankle, and carved 'Babe's' onto the tree that we'd been…uh…intimate on. 'Now you do.' He said. I couldn't help but smile, 'thanks, no one's given me a tree before!' Ric's lips twitched in amusement, 'guess today's your lucky day.' - AW!
"Ric knew women form Jersey." - IMO, Ric had better, from now on, Biblically know only the one woman from Jersey, or Stephanie is going to be unbelievably pissed-off at him.
"A yawn overtook my face, 'I think I'm going to head for bed.' 'I'd better sleep on the floor then.' Ric said. 'What? Why?' 'You won't get any sleep if I join you.' he replied. I looked at him for a long moment. 'I said I was going to bed, not that I was going to sleep, but if you want to sleep on the floor…' Ric smiled slow and sensuously, 'I don't think so.' - Yum!
alix33 chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Ric's cousin SAW Stephanie and Ric doing THAT? EW! How embarrassing! How will Stephanie ever look this guy in the eye?
alix33 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
"Besides, my brother told me to always carry a weapon, no matter how small.' And God bless you Bro!" - It must be a "being in the services" thing, that weapon or knife thing, since special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, an NCIS agent in the TV show NCIS who was a Marine sniper, has a rule that goes: "Never go anywhere without a knife".
Yay! for super-courageous Stephanie and her four inch blade knife, with which she freed herself and the bunch of other women.
And a bunch of little less enthusiastic yays for Coyote and Ranger and the Merry Men (who just arrived at coyote's place).
alix33 chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
EW! Poor Stephanie!
alix33 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
"some money would find it's way into the Rangeman accounts." - "find its way".