Reviews for Trapped
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/5
I ship Eric and Sheila a little and even without that element it was nice to see them being friends. Eric got the short end of the stick from the writers a lot of the time and I always enjoy seeing stories where he's allowed to be something other than a punchline.
herongale chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Eric and Sheila remain one of my top 20 pairins of all time... but even without the "pairing" component, this is a sweet and lovely friendship fic, and reading it just made me happier, my day brighter. Thanks for sharing!
lisa316 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This was great; I love it when Eric gets to be the hero!

Very sweet and sort of funny and something I could see happening in the cartoon. Thanks for writing.
Skymouth chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Aw... that was so cute! Eric was always my favorite! I'm glad someone made him the hero for once!
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I loved it. I think that Sheila could get along with just about anyone, don't you? Even cantankerous old Eric :-)

-Red
araym chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Very good fic. It's a pity that it's a oneshot;)
Lorna chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Always thought there was a thing going on between them too! *sniggers* Brill fic!
Fraggles lil sis chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Hahahahaha! Love it especially this bit: “I don’t trust that hat. I’ll probably end up with a bag of marbles or a sweatband or something stupid like that.