Reviews for A True Rose
XoRinoX chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
No offence, but this is not you best work.
gypsyeyes bradhadair chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
These are so good. You are way talented. Must admit though that while reading the first one (up until about half way) I couldn't help thinkin that Jesse was talkin about him and Paul. That he was the fake rose, perfect forever but not real and Paul is the real rose but not perfect because he has thorns...maybe that was just my wonky mind playing up again. meh. Great job either way.
Querida101 chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
LOVE IT!
Double-O-9-and-a-half chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Woah. . .

. . . Woah!

This is such an awesome piece of writing. This is .

honestly I can't find any appropriate words to use for this, my mind is just blown away!

It's just... just, I still can't. Amazing.

You have such a talent and I really hope that you can in some way or another carry on with it because you are so very talented!

do you have any stories or anything on Fiction Press? Any of your own work not to do with Mediator or any of this Fanfic stuff, because I would really love to check it out if you do.

Truly brilliant writing!

Double-0-9-and-a-half

x0x0x0x
Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Wow. I was knocked off my feet.

I love the fist one; True Rose, that was—it was—

I don’t even have an APPROPRIATE WORD. I don’t even think making one up would be right either.

The greatest words I can think of are “MARILYN MONROE,” and that doesn’t even make SENSE.

I think you’re Fabulous. Lol. Once again, I can’t think of any better way to say any of this, so I’m just going to have to resort to corn.

EMBRACE THE CORN!

. . .uh, yeha.

I’m going to print this out and tape it to my wall. Or above my mirror. So on my bad hair days, I can be all, “Well at least I’m not going to DIE TODAY. I hope. Yeah . . . It may be a beehive NOW, but whose to say it won’t get BETTER? Bite me. ”

The reference t was good also, as you could see a more subtle beauty such as Suze’s (Although we’ve been given the impression that Suze is WAY hot through all the books, and nearly all the Fanfic’s) could pale in comparison to the knockout magnificence of Danny. Except, as you showed in this first chapter, taking a closer look at the two will show you the obvious fake. Apparently being fake isn’t all we’ve been lead to believe it is.

(Although I will NEVER stope watching Girls of the Playboy mansion. I LOVE that show.)

I loved how you took a classic idea and turned it into something as beautiful as “True Rose.” So, who knew the idea of Beauty being skin deep, could be transferred into such a beautiful flow of words.

Even though “Skin” is such an ugly word. Anyway. My point was I loved this. Loved it not only for it’s meaning, but for the way the meaning was displayed.

It was incredible.

Love and kisses,

Mariah
Querida1605 chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
cute!
LifeOnCrack chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
That was so sweet. And i love how you write! I don't know if i['m right, but i think that sounded like it was Paul's prove telling about how Suze always chose Jesse(the rose) while he is the daisy. And if i'm wrong then...um i guess i'll be wrong. But i hope you write another poen 'case that one was great.
A-Delicate-Unraveling chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Oh my gosh. That poem, I absolutely loved that poem. I even liked it more than the 1st one. It was an incredible poem. I think I'm going to print it out and hang it on my wall.

I loved it!

Is this just random parts from Flashlight?

I can't wait for you to update!

UPDATE SOON!

A-Delicate-Unraveling chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
That poem is so beautiful.

Beautiful but depressing too.

I loved it...

And I too think it comes from Paul's point of view. That's who it sounds like, because he was in love with Dani and with what happened to her in Flashlight, it just sounds like him.

When I read that poem I picture him.

I LOVED IT!

A-Delicate-Unraveling chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I've just read chapter one!

I can't believe I hadn't started reading this before!

Now I'm off to print chapter 2...

I know this is a spin-off of Flashlight, but is this like a version where Suze falls in love Jesse instead of Paul?

Arda Silverlace chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Aw, this poem makes me sad. It's beautiful, but it's so bittersweet.

-big sigh-

Personally, I like both roses and daisies. And also carnations and tulips. Flower power, yo.

I like the rose theme you have going here - you write it so well! You should make, like, a fanfic about Beauty and the Beast or Romeo and Juliet. I dunno - those are famous stories that pop straight into my mind whenever I think of roses. And Phantom of the Opera! Yeah! Honestly, you write so well, it wouldn;t matter what you're topic was... I'd read a fanfiction of yours even if it was about romantic relationships between dirt, dung and dragons.

Seriously.

Um. I'm sorry if this review makes little to no sense. I'm pooped. But you did awesomely! :P

Arda S.
Junaberry chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Im ultra confuzzled... is this like... during flashlight? Or just a random selection of completely random poems?

Confuzzled
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Oh wow... Please write more!
Highnessinlove chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Loved it!

*claps*
Double-O-9-and-a-half chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
That poem is so beautiful!

You really rock at writing, it's the only way I can decribe it!

all the good words in the world do not express how great and talented you are!

keep writing!