Reviews for Lost and found
chibi chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
i like the story. has a more fleshed out approach than many of the stories that have ranma being more than just a human.

hope you return to it someday.
SSTR87 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
Wow this was a good read. I feel you have a momentum going with this, any chance you might return to it?
Kimmiko T chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Both hairs would have been checked so it would have been obvious that only one was Ranma's. Not which, so he'd need to do it again but still.
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
AYeka, don't blame the Saiyans for Freiza's sick programming. Non-programmed Saiyans are like Trunks and the Sons. Perhaps the ancient Saiyans made the planet trade agreement because they were horrified and basically emotionally broken by what they did to the Tuffles on the full moon.
Sanguinis13 chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Good story, too bad you dropped it.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
I really like the story but where is the next chapter or the others?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I do like the story but where is the next chapter?
vampireyuri 22 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
love this story please continue this
spicarus chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Such a shame that this is a dead fic. I would have liked to see the tournaments results.

It would also have been interesting to see the Tenchi gang's reaction to finding out, if they ever did, that Ranma was Washu's lost child.

Another twist would be the reaction of Genma and Nodoka when, not if, they find out that Ranma won the 'All Japan Anything-goes tournament.' Well, that's assuming Ranma would have won.

Seriously, would the Saotomes have tried to get Ranma back into their family. After all it would bring recognition to the dojo. It would also spark a battle of Nodoka's will verses Washu's wont (I think Washu would win that by the way).

Alternatively, the Saotomes could have tried to discredit or take revenge upon Ranma for using the family style without their permission (even though Happosai still claims Ranma as his heir). They could claim he was an imposter that had no right to those techniques. I doubt it would work in their favor, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't try if they thought it would preserve their honor.

But sadly this fic appears to be dead, so we will never know.
spicarus chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
I've read Aftermath. It turned out better than I thought it would. But, Ranma did start off as a cursed guy in that story, well for that lifetime anyway.
spicarus chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
"Ranma," Ryoga growled. "You stole my childhood. Thank you."

It's rather funny that upon learning that Ryoga was an adopted foundling my first thought was that he was the real son of Genma and Nodoka.
WTF chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Switching back and fourth to the Tendos is getting annoying, it has no real place in the story's development other than the fact that Kasumi is still there, and even then she has less development than the secondary characters. The fact that your doing it just to fill up your story's word count is what's gonna be the clincher for me, I'm done here...
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
good now we want new chapters
beast man1500 chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
I want to see more soon. I just found this story and I hope you update soon even though I know it's unlikely after all this time. At least sign it up for adoption so somebody can do it if you aren't.