Reviews for Epilogue: Life After the Happy Ending
Hannah chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Oh, for a second I was thinking about the original version which is sad enough.
Hannah chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Well, at least that wasn't as depressing. At the end, I mean.
SeductressofDarkness chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
This was really good. The Snow White one was a little confusing but I think I understood it. Just to make sure could you e-mail me and tell me what it meant. Also, I don't know where the last story came from. Which fairy tale is it? If you could e-mail me that too that would be great. Once again, good job! I hope you write more. I love fairy tales but I like the idea of seeing what really happens after. Very creative!
Anarea Rose chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
A very well written set of stories. Very dark and sad but still good. Keep writing!
Barkers chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
aw i thought they were brother and sister? eh, what ever floats ya boat...joking joking...dont hurt me O.O I LOVE THESE STORIES! not everyone can have a happy ending and if they do...FOOLS! it is not truly the end! DESPAIR PAIN AND SUFFERING SHALL PROVAIL...unluckily...O_ O O_O O _O
Metaphorical not signed in chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
REALLY great take on my favorite fairy tale! Very sad though.
0Rii chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
Saddening, yet addictive. I love them.
Glitterpoison chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
it was short but sweet...I didn't feel lost or confused so it was okay! It wasn't lame and personally gore isn't my number one thing so I enjoyed it at least!

§DG§
iridescent mists chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
Actually it's quite appropriate, considering that in the original 'The Little Mermaid' she ends up dying and becoming an ethereal being of some kind.

I like the descriptive language you use in these stories, but it is unfortunately marred by a number of spelling and grammar errors. Aside from this minor quibble, these are wonderful stories, so keep it up!
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Extremely dark, but all of them are good. The fourth isn't too confusing- the clues about a mirror give an immediate guess, and the pig's heart and seven men give more away. Nicely written, though.
Glitterpoison chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
very amusing! you write humorous well, too...just check your grammar, that's all the mistakes I could find, i enjoyed it!
Niori chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
This is quite amusing...dark, but amusing.

Write more

Niori
Backroads chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Lol! That was positively cute... especially compared to the others you've written. I like Mathilde.
Ben Alexander chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Funny! Great fourth installment! I'm loving this!
babbel fish chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
A freind of mine suggested I read these and I'm vary glad I did. I like the twist you put on things and how you kept me on my toes and forword in my seat. I'm looking forword to more.