Reviews for Truth of Wood, Beauty of Water
Neanda chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
"Really? You and Ami made a naughty tape?...Is it any good?"

Epic win. XD I loved this story! The awkwardness, the secrecy... *nod nod* I liked it more than the previous one, because it had a little more substance to it.
Rukangel chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
LOL *blush* OMG it hurts LOL hahahahahahahah *cough cough* WOW i haven't blushed and laugh out loud at the same time in a long time and you have just made my day with this one... great stuff great stuff indeed oh god that was awesome i loved it great job
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Another great piece. I know these were written awhile ago but if you write anymore trying not to talk to the reader during the story. Yes I do think Japan has VHS tapes but I want to say they are in PAL Format like the UK but it maybe a different format.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
LOL id kill to see this tape! lol sounds hilarious!

-VR
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow... who DID know Ami was so flexible? That was an awesome fic. On my way to read the other sequels now. Keep writing XD

Sayonara!
Ravin' Raven chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
*choking with laughter* Oh my god! That was freakin' hilarious! My sister was asleep when I read this and I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep from cackling.

Keep up the great work!

Raven
onlykittens chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Haha. I love it!
Lulu C. T chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Ohmygosh. XDD I know this is really late, but I had to review. Poor flexible Ami-sama. xD this was brillant, every last word!
WillYouLoveMeForAlways chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
thats hilarious
Acerbus chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
ROFL. Oh. My. Gosh. That was so brilliantly hilarious!
Haruka's Knight chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
lmao! That was extremly funny, I love this story!
Foggy Foxed chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
XD! LMFAO! That was great! You've got some real good talent!
arrow-of-jane chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I can't believe I didn't review years ago! Very awesome, just what I needed for a late night bedtime story! Although, after laughing so much on Ami's "ability" I think I'll just have to re-read once again. Very awesome! Great job!
taylor chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
ur story is awesome
Katsie XD chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
great read yes i have read the oathbound series both of the normal books and the one with short stories of the team
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »