Reviews for Twisted Destiny
Freefan1412 chapter 11 . 7/3
I see Lenne and Shuyin's tragedy is still on track, in one way. I can somehow see how things would be get wrenched back on track with everything. Yuna is alive in place of a girl who was going to defeat Sin, and so long as Yuna stays alive, she can take the place to do that too. Shuyin and Lenne might die or they might actually activate the weapon and make that the reason Sin was summoned in the first place...how would that be for irony?
That makes me really curious. What does it mean that in future Spira a plot is moving as well. What are the remaining guardians going to find out? What about the new Sin?
Going back to reading now. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 5 . 7/3
Shuyin and Tidus as brothers is a nice plot device that I'm particularly fond of as an idea. It gives some substance to the relation between who look so freakishly alike.
Also, if Tidus and Yuna had to fight off this much attraction in the game, then it's really impressive how long they lasted...Would have been a torture and a half, trying to edit every second thought out of their brain when the other was in sight or even when not. xd
Nice story so far. I'm very interested in seeing how it is going to continue and develop.
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 7/3
Lenne exists. Does that mean Shuyin exists too? That would be very, very interesting since he looks so much like Tidus and would be very, very confusing for Yuna since she is already accusing him of stalking. If she saw double, it would only get worse. xd Doppleganger, anyone?
LordHatredX chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
very nice story tho i wish ending was bit better lol but noneless pretty good story

! ! ! !
Nef chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
Oops, I had to continue my review here. Carrying on, though... It's okay because this is, after all, fiction. Authors can twist facts as they will, although the story becomes very different from the original and it becomes more of a personal AU with the cannon as guide line. ;) I have several "issues" regarding the game factuality, but what with this being an AU, anything is possible, so yeah. :D I like the way you write, it's detailed and clean at the same time, fluid and pleasant. Although Yuna did go OOC a few times, lol. :)
Sorry for not logging in, but I have lost my password and the e-mail with the reposition password seems to be delayed for whatever reason...
Nef chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Actually, Anima was Seymour's mother. He and his mother went to see Yunalesca in Zanarkand, where she asked to be turned into a fayth, which she was. Seymour returned to Baaj temple heart-broken, but trained hard and then returned to Zanarkand and obtained Anima. He was 15 then. He stayed in Baaj alone until his ban was lifted at 18 , and returned to Guadosalam. He was 28 when the events of FFX occurred. I don't remember if it was before or after he killed Jyscal, but he moved his mother's fayth from Zanarkand to Baaj. (i might have gotten Seymour's ages mixed up though, lol)
As for the fayth, they do have gender. So the person that the Aeon is associated to is usually considered the same gender :) Valefor is female, as are Shiva and Anima. The others are males. During FFX you can return to temples and see the Fayths ; Yojimbo's is pretty cool, he's a soldier with a dog!
Lkea chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Omg this reminds me of the other story you wrote. Lenne and shuyin so sad, can die
Metal4lifex chapter 26 . 11/15/2009
I've read all of your FFX/FFX-2 stories, and i loved every single one of em. they're all going on my favorites list
Metal4lifex chapter 25 . 11/15/2009
wow, i never thought i'd ever actually feel bad for Seymour
Metal4lifex chapter 12 . 11/14/2009
Well, i knew that was gonna happen as soon as i saw your author's note at the beginning, still didnt make it any less sad to read tho :(
AngelicRose8 chapter 26 . 9/16/2009
Another great story. You should do more FFX/X-2 fanfics :)
Miyu29 chapter 26 . 7/21/2009
This story was really cute! The ending made me laugh and smile. Favorited!
Dhampire12 chapter 26 . 3/10/2009
I loved it! Well it was a tad confusing but other than that yea!
Lilac Brodderick chapter 26 . 10/16/2008
Woo, finally finished! It took, what, 2-3 days? Which is considerably short-I normally like to spread 26 chapters of a story out. However, you kept me very awake all the way through; I just couldn't stop reading.

I liked the plot, very different, and there was more to it than Yuna finding her way out of Zanarkand. Abrupt ending, I'll admit, but it was cute at the same time. The wink and mentioning of when Tidus and Yuna first met was adorable.

Great job with it overall. I'm glad I came across this story. ;) ~LB
Heeroh chapter 26 . 5/26/2008
OMG

After a few moments after finishing this story,

i remembered that Kimahri was died to defeat sin

its kinda sad that the groups together but they

didnt even mention anything about him

and shouldnt he like reappear cause he didnt need to

sacrifice himself?

other than that i would have never thought

up this great story