Reviews for Goku's Pet
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh goodnessXD I can't stop laughing, bwahahahaha:) That's was good. My dark humor has been satiated, for now:)
Random person who likes cheese chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
O_O I LOVED IT!Goku is...Evil at times.I lvoe his innocent side,(though ti can be a bit...Rather...Stupid)and his evil side!Every part of Goku is cute and funny!And/or hot!I loved the end,"Let's kill it." I can just imagine what they did next...Or maybe probably along the lines of them running away screaming,standing there before pretending they didn't hear that and then walking away,or Hakkai hid the cat ammieditaly...-_Q *put on monicle*Yes...That may be in fact what they did...*takes it off*_ Anyway,I loved it!
Shotoru chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Crepy...-_-

But fun none the less.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
-can't stop laughing- Oh my. That did wonders for my dark humor. I can see that actually happening. -is still laughing- I have never laughed this long after reading a story. I don't know if I thought it was that funny, or if it might be due to my lack of sleep. Or both...

But that was just fantastic.
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
GYAHAHAHAHA!

I loved that!

It was hilarious.

I couldn't stop laughing for quite a while...

Favorites!

Phantomofthebasket
Einld chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
lmao...buuawwhhahahaha - *wipes tears from eyes* that was so hilarious! I love the ending especially, that was so classically...[Goku, who had an expression on his face that no one (save for Goku) knew the meaning of. He looked up, then spoke. “Let’s kill it.”]

yup couldn't stop laughing (think a few turned heads were looking at me strangely) :P
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Um...hilarious until the end. I don't think he would kill it just to eat it... I mean, Jeep's still alive, right?

_melissa
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
lol.. oh god! wow. haha very funny though! good job!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Goku's gonna kill the kitty? NO! I thought Sanzo likes cats.
Clover Valentine chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That...was so effking funny.

"Snuggles went to a better place where he won't starve."

Best thing I've ever read in a funny fanfiction..
nimblnymph chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
That was HORRIBLE! I loved it! And I agree, kill the kitty! Sorry, bad memories...must repress...damn it! Seriously, funny as hell!
Terena chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*wide eyed* ... *jaw on floor* ... *silence* ... KYA! *screams*
SlyTetsuya chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Oh, god. So he was FATTENING poor Snuggles up? T-T Yeah, yeah, I can see that happening. Especially if he took the crown off to mourn Snuggles' passing. _
Vani WolfTurtle chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
He . . . Sanzo WOULD starve any cat named Snuggles . . . if he didn't sneeze himself to death first (as an aside, did you now that Sanzo's insanely allergic to cats? And cats seem to just WUV him! [I've seen Reload)]). Pretty funny. What was with the end, though? Heh heh.
SweetSnowCherryBlossomDarkness chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
That...was...quite...interesting...the poor kitty...I love kitties! POOR LITTLE KITTY! CAN I TAKE THE KITTY HOME?